Chapter 23 - It can't be over...

Ellie’s POV.

I woke up near the noon, and obviously Harry wasn’t near, he told me yesterday that he has a meeting today, I am kind of sad I wanted to see his pretty smile in the morning, but it’s not a big loss we still have a lot of days for this. I had a shower, dressed in some casual clothes and went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

‘Good morning ‘ I said to Nicole and Margaret, in a good mood. Who wouldn’t  be? My life is the definition of perfect.

‘Not so good.’

‘Why not?’ I asked Nicole, that was looking so concentrated at the TV.

‘Cause your boyfriend is a piece of crap!’

‘What? I thought we discussed about it, and you moved on, and we are like friends now.’

‘That’s why I am saying this. Sit next to me and look at this interview of the famous and obnoxious Harry Styles.’ I made as she did.

‘So Harry who’s the girl with you in the photo? You seem pretty close. Do you date her?’ The blonde  woman asked him pointing at a photo of him and me from yesterday.

‘No I don’t’ He said it so confident, it made my heart broke, like he was ashamed of me or something.  

‘So why are you with her? ‘ The woman asked confused. Yeah Styles why are you with me here? I really want to listen further.

Cause she is a big fan of mine, and she was following me everywhere, and her dad is pretty rich so he paid me to spend a day with her, and I love all my fans but she crossed the limit’

‘But you seem so happy here. ‘ yeah he was…or he was faking I don’t know what to believe. He made me look like nothing in front of all the people, he is embraced of me. I am nothing, a piece of crap of this society. I am the girl from a tiny apartment in New York…and he is…Harry Styles the biggest douche bag I’ve ever seen.

‘I pretended to make her happy. Maybe she will get the message. ‘ Don’t worry I got the message. I hate him. A tear formed into my eyes, it hurts hearing it from him…it hurts so badly. I feel stupid, I knew he is not a prince charming, yet why had I believed him?  I stood up from the couch. It’s time to go home. I’ve had enough of London’s life. And I thought that this is all a fairytale, building castles and GOD I am so stupid! I felt emptiness in my heart, Styles why did you do this to me?

‘Ellie Wait!’ Nicole for my surprised hugged me. ‘Where are you going?’

‘Home.’ I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

‘You don’t need to.’

‘I want. I miss my home, I don’t want to stay here anymore.’ This time I couldn’t hide my tears and began to cry.

‘Shh, he isn’t worth your tears. Do you want to book you tickets for the flight home?’

‘Sure. Thanks for being so good to me.’

‘It’s a pity that you are leaving when I begin to be all good and stuff but that’s your choice.’ I gave her a nod through my tears and went upstairs. I washed my face, so it doesn’t look that red and bad. I made my bags, and waited for Nicole to give me her phone, cause mine is broken somewhere near the London eye, another tear went down my cheek remembering yesterday. Yesterday we were so happy, crazy in love and it seemed like it would last forever. I hate you Harry, I hate you so much.

‘Mom?’ I said biting my lip so I can stop myself from crying.

‘Dear did something happen?’