Chapter 21 - Not such good first impressions.

Sorry guys for being so late! I was very busy! So I don’t like the chapter much, but I felt the urge to upload, so here it is. And by the way I began writing a new fan fiction ‘ This was a bad idea.’ Go and check it out if you want. Love you all, and thanks for supporting me.  xx.

“You broke up with me for her?!” Nicole eyes me in disbelie

“YES.” Harry answered with confidence. “Problems?”

“Yes. She is not even hot! C’mon you can’t leave me for her.” And Nicole came closer to Harry, touching his chest and licking her lips. I wanted to see Harry’s reaction, but the image of her touching him was just disgusting I couldn’t support more, and ran upstairs.  After 5 minutes Harry came, He hugged me from behind.

“I love you.” He whispered in a low voice.

“She is hotter than me, and I understand if you want her back I let you go.” He took my face in his palms, and made me look in that brown sweet eyes.

“I love you! I love you and only you, I’ve never felt this way about anyone, I feel responsible for you and I promise to never hurt you.” He kissed my lips gently. I smiled through the kiss.  “now let’s sleep. We will have a difficult day tomorrow.”

“What will be tomorrow?”

“My relatives invited me to family barbecue I want you to come with me.”  He gave me that one smile I couldn’t refuse, so I nod. He kissed my forehead, and after I got changed in my pajamas and he was only in his boxers, we fell asleep.

In the morning Harry was gone but I saw a note on his pillow.

I got some stuff to do at the studio, didn’t want to wake you up. Get ready I will be at midday.   Xoxo

Shit I need to meet his parents. Got what am I supposed to wear? What if they don’t like me? Why did I ever accepted it?! HELP! And I start to think logical. If Harry before me liked just ladies with manners and that act bitch and wear dresses maybe his family like this kind of girls too. So searching through the dresses dad bought me, hoping for a change. I found one that it’s totally not my style! It’s white, tight and a little up to knees. I accentuated my curls and put some lipstick and mascara.  I looked at myself in the mirror, well this isn’t quite me, but one day it’s not this bad, and I can do this for Harry, I think…

“Look at you.” Nicolle was in the door frame. JOY. “You think that you put some stupid dress on and you are hotter than me?!” when she got closer I could feel her alcohol breath. She is drunk?

“Nicole calm down. I think you need sleep.” I am not going to argue with drunk people.

“No. You dirty whore stole my boyfriend!”

“I didn’t steal anything from you, please go and sleep. Dad will be angry if he finds you like this.”

“Who CARES?! I just want to slap you so hard.” She raised her hand

“Don’t you dare!” Harry’s voice came from the door.

“Oh, prince charming came to take his stupid Cinderella. I always hated that fairy-tale.” She was moving towards Harry now, unable to stay on her legs. Harry grabbed her, and was taking her to her room, laying her on the bed. She fell asleep after five minutes. And Harry returned.