Chapter 13 - The best best friend ever.

Ellie’s POV.

It’s an amazing Thursday afternoon, me, Louis and guys are in park for a picnic, Niall is eating the fifth sandwich, as we had a battle of who will eat more sandwiches, and I ate three, and now he is finishing the fifth, and I am wondering how much sandwiches can he eat? Zayn and Liam where playing volleyball, and I was lying on Louis’ chest listening to him, telling another joke. It was a week since I last saw Harry and a week since me and Louis started to date, and to be honest, now when Louis is telling something sweet to me, my thoughts fly away, thinking about the time with Harry, that kiss… and his spark in the eyes on the day he said me about his feelings. I am so Stupid! Harry is a player and I am falling for him, in the place of the sweet, nice Louis… But I just don’t know what to think, Harry disappeared…after I rejected him, and…

“Are you listening?” Louis asked with a small smile

“Yeah, sorry…my mind flew away…”

“Where?” I didn’t answer. I just can’t lie to him, and for my luck guys came back to us.

“So what next lovely birds?” asked Liam

“Hey, guys I think Sophie will join, there is a problem?” asked Zayn

“NO!” I answered, I like Zayn’s girlfriend, she is so nice, and funny.

“And Niall… your blond friend will come.” Zayn added with a smile on his face looking at the phone.

“Who?...You mean Brook?...” we nodded “ Ellie take that sandwich.” He threw a half of his sandwich in me. “ How do I look? My t-shirt is clean? What about face? I  don’t have ketchup on it?” We laughed

“Calm down…you said you don’t like her…!” I teased, showing my tongue to him

“I…I…don’t…!!! It’s just…em...em…who wants Nutella sandwich?” he stuttered, than changed the theme as fast as possible.

“Me!” I answered, I am in love with Nutella but who doesn’t? It’s the tastier thing in world.

“Stop Ellie. I can believe you trusted his tricks, he didn’t answered the question!” Louis let a small laugh at how naïve I was, and actually I knew that Niall changed the theme, but Nutella is my weak point, and plus if he doesn’t want to answer, it’s his business. It’s obvious that he likes her, and he will tell when he will be ready.

“Here is your sandwich Ellie.” Niall ignored Louis, and guys. He came closer and whispered a ‘Thank you for understanding.’ As he handed me the sandwich.

“What were you guys whispering?” Liam asked suspicious.

“We were thinking, how to do our revenge, because Zayn ate my apple cake.” Niall answered, I laughed and Zayn made innocent eyes.

“I didn’t eat anything. “ he said

“Then who did?” Niall asked, that was also his trick, he changed the theme as they forgot about it, and also he was really mad on Zayn.

“The dog!” Zayn lied.

“What dog?” Liam answered confused, as we were all listening to their interesting conversation.

“We don’t have a dog… Zayn if you will eat my cakes again, you will be without hair on you head.” Niall said somehow serious, and we laughed. The argue could’ve go far, but the girls came.

“Hi.” Sophie and Brook waved and set on the cover, Sophie next to Zayn giving him a soft kiss on lips, and Brook near Niall, they began to talk, and it was obvious that they liked each other. After some long talks in group, everybody went with their pairs, Zayn with Sophie went to walk in park, Niall and Brook were supposed to buy ice-creams for us, Liam was on his phone, and as usual me and Louis were admiring how the sun sets in the river.

“Louis…” I wanted to ask something but I was really scared of his reaction, to not ruin it all.

“What?” he asked

“Um…Where is Harry?” he stayed silent looking away kind of disappointed. I knew it! I wasn’t supposed to ask! Stupid me!

“He…he needed a break from all. Why are you asking?” his voice was sad, and I could feel how his heart beat is slower now.

“I…I just wanted to know if he will be tomorrow on Nicolle’s birthday. I do not wanna hear another drama night.” I tried to laugh and show the best that I don’t need Harry, but the truth is I wanted him back, I miss our innocent fights, and his over self-confident personality.  That accident kiss, and true smile, the tension that was between us, and… I miss him so much!

“Oh…yeah..right!” Louis fake a smile, he didn’t believe, and after 5 minutes of silence…it was weird to stay near Louis in silence, he was joking, talking, asking. And now I made him sad. And I feel so guilty. Louis stood up from me, took his phone from the pocket and called somebody.

“Hey, guys. Come back, we are leaving, it’s getting late and I have some business.”

Yeah…Louis was really upset and all because of my stupid brain, that can’t control the words we need to say.

Harry’s POV.

It was a week, since I am living with my parents, it’s a good break. My mom didn’t asked much, she was just happy I came, I helped her in house, played with my little sister and just thought…about life…and Ellie, I can’t get her out of my head, even if I came here to forget here, my feelings just are stronger now. I am following her YouTube channel to hear her voice in every morning and before sleep, checking her twitter, and face-book account. My manager calls me two times a day, and from tomorrow I need to go back, to Nicolle’s birthday, and … I still don’t know how I will react when I will see that pretty face and those eyes, and the way she is looking at Louis I wish she would look at me like so, with that spark in the eyes, making me her world, but who am I kidding he never will trust a player like me…maybe she even though I was joking or drunk or something like this…

“Harry, dear. You have guests!” mom said waking me to reality, when my mom said guest I imagined Ellie’s silhouette walking in, coming closer and kissing me passionately. But in place of this walked Louis. He hugged me tight.

“Harry I was missing you so much! I couldn’t wait till tomorrow.” He said as we sat on my bed “ So how are you doing bro?”

“Pretty good, I missed my house. And mom was so happy when I came…”

“Dude, why did you left? Be sincere?”

“So..how’s your relationship?” I changed the theme, I can’t lie to Lou, he is my best friend

“It’s because of Ellie?” even her name said loud made my heart ran faster, and the spark in my dark green eyes, light again. I remain silent. “She asked about you…” It made me smile, looking down and smile like a fool.

“And what I really didn’t miss that annoying child, oh…she can’t live without her babysitter?” I tried to made this tone that I don’t care. But it failed plus this smile can’t disappear from my face.

“Harry…I know you like her.” He recognized. “ And as you are my best friend, and she is the girl I love…” ‘the girl he loves.’ This part made me see what a stupid friend I was… she was his girl.” I want the best for both of you, and if you have feelings for her, show them, and she will choose...I will get over this. It won’t affect our friendship, because you are the best friend ever found in the world.” I hugged him, I wasn’t this emotional guy, but a tear escaped from my eye, and I realized that Louis is the one in the million, in two millions. Such kind of person you will never find…and I am so lucky to have him near.

“So Harry show you tomorrow, and remember show her the feelings, I don’t want me to be between you two…but remember if you show her, never hurt her, and surprise…She loves surprises.” He smiled and left…And I know exactly what to do for her…