Chapter 15 - Another day

Ellie’s POV

“Liam! I will beat your ass in 5 seconds” I said as we were playing a new version of Mortal Combat.

“In. Your. Dreams” I was at guy’s house, cause it was a while since I was here, I mean there were just 5 days, but it felt longer. Me and Louis took a break in our relationship, and I don’t feel any pressure from them both as they want me to make the right decision. So when our score with Liam was 1-1, and we had our final battle, and I felt that smell, like something is burning. Me and Liam looked confused at each other, and paused the game. And I remembered that Niall is cooking lunch.

“Niall, is everything all right?”  I said stepping near the door of the kitchen, but Zayn closed the door, right in front of me.

“Yeah, everything is fine.” Niall said but no way I will believe him, and after that he and Zayn caught loud.

“Guys?” I said and enter the kitchen, and there was so hard to breath, all was in smoke, cause Niall burned the pies. “Niall you are horrible at cooking, I said trying to breath hard.”

“I suggest to go somewhere to eat something comestible.” Liam has a genius mind.

“I will text Louis and Harry.” Those two went in town for ‘something secretly’ and I was dieing of curiosity, but they are evil, and won’t say me for what they went in town until I will choose.

“Nando’s Wait for us!” Niall screamed making his way to the door. I laughed and followed him.

*At Nando’s*

These guys are so crazy, we’ve been teasing Niall about what will happen if someone will close Nando’s, and he almost began to cry, I mean fake crying but It’s was funny, and a lot of jokes, my stomach hurt, and Louis and Harry didn’t come yet,  but I can’t imagine what will happen when they do, I think I will die because of laughing.

And it was like so, Louis was trying to tell a joke with his full mouth and it sounded so strange. And we were laughing at him and Niall that was giving an autograph with ketchup. And when we asked him why with ketchup? He said that it is tasty. They are so weird. But I love them all, Harry was looking at me, and every-time I  face him, there is this smile, and automatically I smile too. We finished our lunch, and entered Louis’ car, Harry sat in the front seat, me, Niall, Liam and Zayn were in the backseat tickling each other. And then Liam found a fluffy toy and began to beat us with it. Poor Louis it was so hard to drive for him. Anyway, while our mini-battle in car, my phone buzzed, and it was a message from dad.

From:Dad

I will be in Paris till tomorrow, Nicolle and her mom will remain here for a week, be a good girl, and say Harry that he needs to stay with you today. But NOT SLEEPING TOGETHER!

I laughed at the last phrase of my dad.

“Harry?”

“Yeah.” He faced me

“My dad will be in Paris and could you…”

“Yes, of course.” He replied, and didn’t even left me the possibility to finish the sentence. I smiled, we arrived at guy’s house, I hugged them all and waited for Harry, cause he needed to do something. After I hugged the guys, Louis came the last, his hug was tight and longer that it needs to be.

“Do you need a drive?” he asked

“thank you, but I wanna walk.” I said and smiled, and there was Harry, he whispered something I couldn’t hear to Louis and we exited the house.