Chapter 6 - The world war 3: American vs British

“Harry’s POV.

I went to Nicolle to see how is she after yesterday. But as their rooms with Elizabeth are near, I decided to visit Elizabeth first as yesterday she disappeared from the club. I entered her room, and I was shocked, Liam was with her in a bed. My eyes were wide.  Liam was awake watching TV, and she was still sleeping.

“Liam what are you doing here?” I asked staying at the door

“Shh.” He said putting his finger across the lips. “You will wake her up.” He said like she is a baby and will cry if someone wakes her up. I mean why everybody is treating her like she has 3 years old? He exited the room and closed the door after him.

“What are you doing?” I asked again

“I wanted to ask you why you gave her a hope that will break her broken heart?” what is he talking about? I gave a confused look “You know you used her to get Nicolle , why don’t you just tell her that she has no chance with Louis, because he loves that bitch Ashley for who she is.”

“Louis doesn’t love her…so they will broke up.” I said simple. Why Liam always makes these things so complicated?

“Harry…it doesn’t mean he will like Ellie. She is pretty, funny and the rare thing at that she has and the girls that surround us don’t have it: SHE IS REAL. But it isn’t a fact that he will like her. And when she wakes up I want you to tell her. She already understood it all…she is a smart girl, but I want you to look into her eyes and say it. “ Liam said and moved towards the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked

“At home.”

“Liam.” When he was about to exit I stopped him “I have some plans with Nicolle so can you stay with Elizabeth today please.”

“I don’t understand why don’t you like her…and it will be my pleasure to stay with her.” I smiled being thankful, and was going to NIcolle's door, when Liam stopped me. “Just because she isn’t like other girls you used to know, it doesn’t mean she is worse.” He said and exited…and I don’t care how this girl is…she just annoys me.  But Liam may be right…I will tell her…it can’t be that bad. I am a little bit afraid of her, as she may go crazy sometimes. Whatever, first I knocked to Charlotte’s room. But she wasn’t opening, I tried to enter but it was locked, I went downstairs to find Margaret.

“Excuse me. Is Nicolle at home?”

“Sorry young man…but no.” she said and continued to cook pancakes, for Elizabeth I guess. So I had no choice, and knocked at Beth’s room.

Elizabeth’ POV.

Somebody knocked at the door, and broke my dream. Liam wasn’t near, probably he was gone already. I stood up, as the knocking at my door didn’t stop. I could guess: Styles

“What do you want?” I asked him in disgust

“May I enter?” he asking making a step forward

“NO!” I replied rude

“look I can explain!”

“I don’t need you to. You lied and used me, it doesn’t matter more. Look I though we can be friends, but no thanks. And please don’t do something to Louis, respect his own decisions.” I closed the door in front of him, I’ve waited for 5 minutes to him to get out of house and wanted to go to take a shower. I exited and made some steps forward when I saw that my ‘lovely babysitter’ was still there near my door. I turned around to face him.