Chapter 24 - Move on?

Harry’s POV.

Dear Harry,

It was hard writing this letter, there are a lot of questions I wanted to ask, but I don’t know if I want the answers.  This summer was unforgettable, at least for me. And I got it that it meant nothing to you. I couldn’t leave without saying goodbye, cause we got a lot of moments that I will never forget. And no matter what you will be my summer love, and no matter how much you hurt me, and I will try to move on, I promise I won’t bother you anymore, but I still love you. I think a part of me will always love somewhere deep down. 

Bye. With love, your Ellie.

Fuck that shit, that says that men don’t cry! I am crying now, and I want to get the pain out! It’s all my fault, Ellie is gone because of me.  Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, interrupting my blame moment, I am angry, I am mad at myself...

‘Leave me alone’ I shouted, cause I know it’s one of the guys, I don’t want to handle it, but of course Louis didn’t listen to me.

‘Haz, why did you do that?’

‘I didn’t want to do that, just our manager said it would be better if I won’t date someone now, for the new album and Ellie it’s just a simple girl, and it won’t be faire, he meant that our fans know I am single, and if they know we are single, they are kind of better with it. Imagine all the hate towards Ellie, it would hurt her so much.’

‘The thing that you made a shame of her in front of all the world isn’t better. She thought that you are ashamed of her, and she was nothing but a toy for you.’ I tried to say something but couldn’t, and I know I don’t act like a real man should…but I don’t care I want Ellie back…my little Ellie. With that smile that made my day, and that blue eyes, I can drown in... I want to wake up, with her near wearing those Mikey-Mouse pyjamas, I want to hear her voice before falling asleep and knowing she's alright. I want to hang out with her like in all time, and laugh at her replies back, I want to feel her body near mine, and to see that blush every-time I say how beautiful she is. I miss her every minute we are apart, now it's worse...now she said goodbye.

"You need to call her," Louis said, with his mouth hang open as he found out the reason.

"She won't reply,"

"Harry you act like a girl! Go there and fight for her!"

"No, she doesn't want this, she said she will move on, and I bet the moment she saw Kevin her feelings came back and she forgot about me..."

"Whatever but I really think you should call her, he won't listen to us, and your british accent will make her melt," Louis winked trying to make a little joke or something, but it wasn't the right time now.

"Thanks Louie that you tried to help but I need some time alone," Louis didn't complain, he exited my room, and I know guys were listening to our conversation, and could hear how Louis whispered 'he needs some time alone, come down and let me explain what happened.' and they were gone, I was left alone, with my thoughts, and feelings, a part of me wanted to believe that there is a hope, but I promised Ellie that I won't hurt her, and I broke my promise. A part of me practically my brain that was trying to think 'logically' was saying to forget all this, move on, cause I am Harry Styles and I can have another girl, maybe even more beautiful than Ellie, the problem is that there is no other girl for me as beautiful as Ellie, and there is no other girl were the appearance match so much the personality, I remembered what I thought about her when I first saw her at that glam-party, I thought she is crazy coming there dressed like this, my it proved my theory more when she began the drama for a strawberry cupcake. I thought she is childish, living in her own world, and refusing to grow up, knowing her was probably the best experience I've ever had. And now I understood why someone say that 'when you lose somebody you realize how much they mean to you' Ellie for me meant the world...