Chapter 11 - Telling the feelings

Ellie’s POV.

It was 8 o’clock in the evening, I was waiting for Louis and guys to take me and my evil step sister Nicole to the club. To be honest I don’t want to go to the club, I am just so confused, I can’t see Harry right now I mean that kiss was really something. It felt so…OMG! I wasn’t dreaming about the kiss! I wasn’t-actually I did. Maybe this is because it was my first kiss, and Harry had a lot of experience and I just need to kiss Louis…so…things will go to their places. But I won’t kiss Louis tonight, cause- he just broke up, and- the door bell rang, and I woke up to reality. So Nicole opened the door with a big smile on thinking it is Harry, but she got annoyed when she saw Louis, that looked scary because of her grimace.

“What are you doing here? You need to sit at Ashley’s balcony and begging for her to sorry you!” she yelled, ouch my ears!

“Why I would do this?” Louis asked confused.

“Because…ugh whatever.” I laughed as she failed, she didn’t find an excuse and just exited giving Louis a cold shoulder.

“So Nicole ruined my plans.” He said as he gave me some little white flowers. “For you!” he said and smiled shyly.

“Awww…thank you Lou.” I said and gave him a kiss on cheek. Kiss on cheek? Very original Ellie! It was just a reaction my brain worked automatically. I put the flowers in a small vase, and then went outside. Where Louis was waiting outside of the door.

“You are going to be cold.” He said as he pointed on my loose t-shirt.

“That I am going to get a jacket.” I said and turned around, but he grabbed my hand, and stopped me from my way.

“Don’t worry I will give you mine.” He smiled. I stopped for a minute and looked in those eyes, and I wanted to kiss him so much, and he was staring in my eyes too, and it was the perfect moment-

“Hey, WE ARE LATE!” Harry screamed from the car window. I forgot about him, ruining my happiness.

“Let’s go.” Louis said with a smirk. Stupid Harry ruined my moment!

We entered the club, and as every time a lot of people dancing, drinking, making out. Nothing special. I just sat on our V.I.P. place and waited for Louis to get the drinks for me and guys, and Nicole. Liam sat next to me.

“SO your relationship with Louis is going up a level.” He whispered mysterious. 

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“He was repeating a speech in front of his mirror, of how to say that he…” Niall  said from my other side

“Shut up! Big mouth!” Zayn yelled at Niall’s ear. Why are they all acting so mysterious? There was other person, but I will never ask him something, not after what happened. Harry was deep in though, and he was sad. I could’ve ask him, but I better not. Near him was Nicole speaking about something as always. And there comes Louis with a big smile on his face, but I don’t know, when I see Harry like this it upsets me too, I can’t see him sad. And I somewhere deep inside I feel like it’s all because of me. Who am I lying to? Obviously it’s not about me. So Louis sat next to me, making Liam to change his sit. Guys drank some Jack Daniel’s, Nicolle was taking a soap from her Martini. And here is me: with Carrot Juice. I mean I don’t like to drink, especially a girl, it’s I am not all in Lady stuff and not girly, but I don’t like to drink, and I don’t want to see how girls look drunk.

“Let’s dance!” said Lou full of joy grabbing my hand. Nicolle did the same with Harry but he refused so she went with some random guy. Why did Harry refuse? It’s not like him, he really must to be upset about something.  We were dancing, and laughing, because Louis’ dance moves were just damn so funny, and then guys came to us and we were dancing together in a circle, and I can’t remember when I had so much fun, but here begins a slow song, and there remind just couples here.