Chapter 8 - The worst party ever

Elizabeth’s POV.

And here comes the day. The Saturday noon, I need to prepare for that stupid, girly party. Why did I ever accepted it? Zayn’s girlfriend needs to arrive here, in any second, to do my make-up and so one. I can’t understand how did I accept it? Was I drunk? Well, obviously because if I wasn’t that Nicolle is a bad influence for my manners and style. The door bell rang, and I could hear how Margaret is leading her to my room. She knocked at my door. Finally a person that knows that you need to knock at the door. I already like her.

“Enter.” I said closing my laptop

“Hi.” There appeared a nice girl with dark hair and dark eyes, red lips and perfect figure, wearing a nice yellow summer dress and a cute long necklace with a heart with Zayn’s name on it. How cute. “I am Sophia” she smiled and gave me a little wave from the door.

“Hey. I am Elizabeth, Ellie for short.” I smiled and helped her with a big pink make-up bag that she was carrying, I put it on my desk with a mirror above. “So…how are you going to torture me?” I asked, she laughed shortly

“Zayn warned me about the fact you will call it torture. Let’s began with your makeup and then hair.”

“I suggest first to teach me how to walk heels, because I have no Idea how to wear them.” She made a face-palm

“Ok, put your heels on, it can’t be that bad.”  I went to put my heels, but Sophie changed her mind after 30 seconds, when I put them on and lost the gravity. “I was wrong. You are worse!” she laughed

“What are you laughing at? It’s a SOS case and you are laughing.” I wiped a fake tear, she laughed even more

“Even you are a horrible lady, you are still very funny. Here. Take my hand.” She gave me her hand and I stood up, and we began to walk, Damn! it was harder then I though, and for what these sacrifices? For men that will screw you and then dump you. This will be the last time I am wearing heels. So after a half of hour of practice, we finally began to do my make-up. Better said, Sophie was doing my make-up and I was waiting for this to finish. After that she had made my hair in small curls, some fair blue and white eye shadow. My lips were with some spark gloss, but I like it. I put on the dress, it was accentuating my blue eyes. I looked in the mirror, I looked totally different, I felt different.

“Wow.” Was all that Sophie could say. “You are like…”

“Like a princess from my fairy-tales.”

“Nobody but Cinderella.” She laughed, but I really felt like a princess it was so strange, I felt like I was different, and for one night I could support all this.

“Now it’s time for you to get ready.” I said to Sophie because, guys I mean Liam, Harry and Zayn will come to this house to take us, and then Niall will take his date…and Louis will take his witch. “Let me do your make-up.” I joked

“Oh, no. I don’t want to look like a clown.” She laughed

“You hurt my feelings.” I wiped away a fake tear. Sophie was ready in a half of hour, she didn’t do something special, she let her straight hair down, with a strapless purple dress and with some black with fair purple stripes heels. She looked gorgeous. “Now here are two princesses in this house.” I said smiling at her, and she grinned back.

“Yeah, two princesses, and two frogs.” And there was the devil and the second devil. God, I was thinking that Louis will take Ashley from her house, guess I was wrong, and I almost forgot that this witches are like best friends now. Nicolle looked not bad; really, she had a short, tight dress that was colored in white with grey and red stripes, and with red heels. Ashley looked much better than me she was looking hot. I mean every guy will give everything to have a girl like this. She had some black and grey eye shadows, her lips were with red lipstick, a black tight short dress, I bet it was from Chanel and some grey with black stripes heels. I know what you think- slutty, but obviously this is what Louis wants.  My father was gone for business stuff so he won’t see me like that, I made a photo for mom as she was begging me to, and send it to her.