Chapter 26 - We didn't make this through

Ellie’s POV.

It has been one month, one more month, and Harry didn’t reply…yeah I wrote him a letter, telling him how much I miss him, how much he meant to me, and trust me it’s a lot…he haven’t answer yet, but I don’t blame him, it took me a month too. It’s not my fault but still…

“Why isn’t a stupid letter coming?”

“Geez! Ellie chill out! You are checking the post three times a day, that’s why I hided them,” Kevin rolled his eyes annoyed by my tone. I was complaining this whole thing the whole month, it’s understandable. But still…why didn’t he reply?!!!

“Let’s watch a movie, and try making me forget about this,”

“You said the same with the video games, at carnival, at that band’s concert and when I paid for you at pizza and…”

“Okay, I get it! But I was forgetting about this, at that moments,” he raised his eyebrows.

“You were like, that asshole stole my letter let’s kill him(at the video games) the same happened with the clown at the carnival and-“

“Stop! I promise this time we will watch a movie and I will try to forget for two hours, deal?”

“I will choose the movie, and you bring the popcorn here,”

“Yes, sir!” I did as he said, and headed to kitchen, put the popcorn in the microwave and waited for it to be finished, and as the TV was on in the living room I heard the new,”

The famous boy from the boy band One Direction- Harry Styles is dating. Immediately I came there, and made the volume higher. There was Harry sitting on a red sofa near him was some brunette model, and I have to admit it. She was beautiful. And across them, on a armchair was the woman that presents the show.

“So Harry how did you meet?” she asked him. Harry looked at that girl, smiled at her, and then his attention turned at the camera to answer the question.

“Me and the guys were at an after party, and I was a little sad because of a certain reason, and when there was a slow song I exited and saw her on the chair in the back garden of that house where the party was. So I just sat near her, and we began to talk, and we talked till the sun raised up. And I don’t know…I just have the feeling that she is my only one…” I can say that my heart just broken one more time, by the same guy…They say love waits, and if it doesn’t that means it’s not love…Maybe he never love me? Maybe he was just attached to me and now he move on…maybe I should do the same? Move on…find another guy, date him and forget this summer like a happy dream you forget every time you wake up, and you feel sad because it won’t repeat again…me and Harry will never be together again, I will never feel his hand holding mine, and his morning voice while whispering me good morning. If only he could know how empty are my mornings without him…

“El, is everything all right?” Kevin entered the room, with the movie he choose, he saw my pale face, and the tears that were about to fall down my eyes. “Ellie, what happened?!” he came closer, and looked at me worried.

“He is dating the sculpture of perfection forgetting the mess I am,” Kevin looked at the TV were my eyes were looking, I put it on the mute mode so I won’t hear their lovely-dovely story.

“God she is hot!” I gave him a glare. Seriously Kevin? I am dying here inside and you say she is hot! I mean of course she is, look at her she is perfect tan body, long skinny legs, big boobies and long hair. What else a boy wants?! “Ellie but you are more than appearance you are a special person seriously,” he tried to make me feel better…of course he tries he wants to watch the movie without me sitting and crying at it, every movie has a love story and I will just cry because I am forever alone from now. As I wanted to control myself and act strong, my phone vibrate. And there was a message from Liam.

Go Skype.

I rushed upstairs with Kevin following me, and opened my laptop, seeing a incoming call from Liam.

“Hi Little El,” said Liam smiling in the camera. “Are you talking with Ellie?” I heard Niall’s voice in the background, and suddenly Niall, Liam ,Louis and Zayn were fighting for spotlight and who the first speaks with me. I rolled my eyes.

“Hi guys!”

“How’ve you been?”

“Good, you?” I lied, and they know it, they know I can’t be good.

“Fine, we miss you,” said Niall with a sweet childish voice.

“I miss you too, I will come on holidays maybe and will see you,” they smiled.

“Do you know…em…about Harry?” Louis asked on serious tone.

“Yeah…” I answered unable to hide the sadness in my eyes.

“She is so annoying…”Zayn said when the talk came about Styles’ girlfriend.

“Miranda can’t even play video games,” Niall admitted not being too happy for his friend. So her name is Miranda.

“Guys you know Harry loves her, and-“Louis stopped as he realized I am there, and I can actually hear them, and he said the L-word.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about me, I moved on,” why can’t I sound more convincible?

“Stop lying Elizabeth, you are horrible at it,” Liam said like a real dad.

“Okay, daddy,” I showed him my tongue.

“By the way Ellie, we found some videos from this summer they are hilarious!” They were trying to change the theme, and I am not complaining.

“What videos?”

“Of our food fight,” images from that day came back and I started to laugh. “And how we find a very big pair of trousers and dressed in them,” yeah me and Louis in a same pair of jeans that were huge!

~after some time~

We were laughing with guys and sharing memories together, and even thought we didn’t speak for a long time, they didn’t change. When suddenly my laugh was interrupted by the person that entered the room. Harry and his so called ‘girlfriend’. He looked at me, his lips parted and he was emotionless, he didn’t say anything, and his bimbo looked at him suspiciously, and I bet that all the memories came in flashbacks, mine did too. I expected him to be sad, I expected him to say something or do something to show that he cares…None of it happened. He smiled, and gave me a small wave, taking Miranda’s hand and leading her to another room. I can’t describe how I felt…but it’s was the worst feeling ever. I ended the call as fast as I could not even saying goodbye. And the next minute, I hided my face in the pillows and let myself cry. It's over, and all my hopes of us getting back together died. How can love hurt this bad? 

“El…” Kevin said as he put a hand around me trying to comfort me. “Don’t cry…”

“He…he feels nothing…he doesn’t care. Do you know how hurtful is it when someone you love doesn’t love you back anymore and you realize he never was serious about you?”

“I know,” he admitted sadly.

“Chelsea it’s not a choice,”

“It’s not her that made me feels this way…it’s you,” I was speechless, and looked at him shocked.

“I like you Ellie…I really do,”

Here it is, things aren’t the best. Anyway here is the chapter I wanted to upload faster cause you guys are awesome, your votes and comments make my day, and I didn’t want to let you wait. So tell me what do you think? And as always a random commenter gets the dedication.