Chapter 9 - Sparks fly

Harry’s POV.

After the sun was finally up, I went in the car. Beth was still sleeping like a baby. I tried to put my thoughts with her away but it was more difficult than it seems. I just think I need to see Nicolle and this will be gone.  But for now I need to drive home, to see guys take a shower and change my clothes. Hope that after that Ellie will wake up.  I arrived to my house. Of course everyone was sleeping. Zayn with his girlfriend in his room, Louis was in my room…and as Ashley was drunk like Nicolle he took her home too. Niall was on the couch as his date-friend was sleeping in her room, but we all know, that he has a huge crush on her. I went to my room, took some clothes to change, took a shower, and fell asleep near Lou on my bed.  After some hours, I woke up, cause Niall and Zayn was screaming outside.

“What the hell?” I asked sleepy, waking up. Louis had the same reaction.

“Harry why did you sleep near me?”

“I came tried in the morning…” we were speaking while going outside

“Hot night with Nicolle?” he winked

“Not, while she was drunk.”

“Than what?” he asked as we were near guys, that were looking at my car shocked.

“Did you rape her? Harry!!! How low even for you!” Niall, began to panic. Oh, yeah. I forgot that Beth was sleeping in my car.

“Niall, calm down, she was just…it’s a long story.” Louis didn’t say nothing, he was just looking at her how she sleeps.

“Harry, seriously. Did you had sex with her?”

“Louis! Be serious ! First: I am her babysitter! Second: she has no hot figure Third: She’s not even my type. “ I said innocent. I gave enough arguments.

“ Actually, we all realized that she has hot figure.” Said Liam, after we all began to stare at him in shock, he looked other way, realizing that he said his thoughts loud. What a dirty mind hides the right, innocent gentleman.

“What the-“ Ellie woke up. Exited the car and looked around as guys were staring at her “Why are you looking at me like so?” she asked guys.

“You disappeared from the party and appeared in Harry’s car. And you spent here all the night.” Explained Zayn

“Guys, let’s go in house first and then I will explain.” I said, as Ellie star feeling embraced, and too pressed. In our way to house, Louis was moving his eyes, from me to Elizabeth, and from Beth to me.  We were in the living room, and everybody sat on 3 difference couches. And looked at me. 

“So… your pretty little girlfriend Louis, that everybody know she is a bitch expect you. And told Ellie a lot of shit, hurting her feeling. Ellie ran from the party and pack all her stuff. I took Nicolle home, and when I entered her room, she was about to leave and go back in New York.   So I took her to watch the sunrise and calm down and she fell asleep in my car.”

“Harry can I speak for you for a second?” Ellie said seriously.

I stood up, and we went in another room.  To speak with Ellie.

“What?” I asked as we were sure nobody hear us

“You wasn’t suppose to tell Louis about Ashley. He love her, and he will have a broken heart, and all because of me. The one that ruins everybody’s relationships.”

“Actually you help, my relationship. Stop thinking thoughts like this. “

“Actually, it’s good that Harry told me.” Said Louis looking at Ellie, he hided under the door and listened. How impolite! “I wanted to break up with her. Because she wanted me just for fame, but sometimes I pity her thinking that she loves me. After this I will totally leave her. “ I saw Ellie looked down,  and smiled, that smile like when you are falling in love or something. Louis smiled too, turned around and went as he has some unsolved business. Elizabeth exited the room and went to say goodbye to boys, as she needs to get changed, take a shower and so one.