Chapter 2 - The cupcake accident

Elizabeth’s POV.

“A sister?” I asked as I found out about an unpleasant present that was waiting for me in London. “A evil step sister and a evil step mother?...Maybe there is the second sister and I will be like Cinderella…but without Prince Charming!” I yelled

“Elizabeth stop panic please, Nicolle and Eve aren’t bad at all, you just watched  too much movies!”  I raised my eyebrows at him

“Movies are based on real life! And why didn’t you tell me this when we were at home?’’

“I am telling you now!”

“Charles! It’s not the same! If I knew I wouldn’t came!”

“That’s why I tell you now! And don't call me Charles...I am your dad!” I didn’t see him for the half of my life, and now he is just telling me I have  step sister and  a step mother in England, and I though he wants to spend the time with me, he lost 14 years…Hellooo?!  I am still his daughter! I knew I didn’t need to come with him!

“I need a parachute!” I said to dad, I was angry, and mad on him.

“For what?” he asked confused

“To jump off the plane!” I replied sarcastically, and this was my last words for whole trip. We took the first class, pretty cool, but I don’t like the luxuries. I though about Kevin, did he saw I am missing? Don ‘t think so, he is spending his time with his sex bomb Chelsea at a cool party with the football players,  he isn’t like them…he is different.  But a summer with that fools and he will be just like them…eww creepy picture.  Soon the plane landed, and two fake bitches where shaving hands to my dad,  but their smiles went down, when they saw me. They hoped I wouldn’t come.

“Hi my darlings!” dad said kissing them on cheeks.

“This is my daughter, Elizabeth…Elizabeth this is Nicolle” he said pointing to the young one, “And this is her mother Ave.” the old blond bitch that  made me  a death glare. Somebody is not that happy that I came. Don’t worry Miss…one week and I will return home, leaving you all to live your happy family life, that I never had. This though made me to look at my dad…he is such a…JERK! Changing me and my mom for these… I don’t have words. We sat in the limo. Everybody was on their phones, Nicolle gossiping, her mom speaking about a new collection and my dad about work.  I looked at my phone, no new messages. I realized that nobody is waiting for me in New York as in England, so I haven’t a big choice.

“We are home!” my dad said when the limo stopped in front of a big white house. This house is so big. And the back garden is like the park near my New York flat.

“Not for all!” said Nicolle on a stupid tone, putting her eyes on me.

“And what this is supposed to mean?” I asked confused

“It’s means you to take all your things and move your ass back to New York!”

“I haven’t enter in this house and you tell me to go back…don’t worry I won’t be here for long. “ I said looking  in her eyes with disgust she is just a little annoyed girl that things she is the princess of the England.

“Let me show your room.” Dad said as he took my bags and went upstairs “Here!” he opened me the first door of a long hall. The room was big, bright with a lot of windows just like I dreamed. There was a bed near a big window as I can look at the stars.

“Do you like it?”

“Yeah, thanks.” I said calm. Trying to keep the enthusiasm for myself, if I will show it, he will think I sorry him.