Chapter 3 - First day with my 'new babysitter'

Elizabeth’s POV.

“You what?...Dad I wasn’t asking you that.”

“I know, but I though you would like this, he is a good guy. And you  were talking yesterday so I though he can show you London.”

“I hate him! He’s self-confident, that thinks that the world is moving around of him… I don’t like it.”

“Honey, don’t stupid, he is not like this. He is gentle, and well educated. So change your clothes and take a shower, he will be in a hour.” Is he kidding me? I am not going togo around with Styles. I ignored dad, went downstairs when they all left. Nicolle went to her classes, her mom somewhere I town, and dad with the work.

“Good morning, miss Elizabeth.” Said nice the cooker, placing a glass of fresh orange juice in front of me.

“I am sorry, but first name me Lizzie, or Beth, and second may I get something to eat? Like pancakes? Or beacon? Please.” I made puppy eyes, cause’ I can't stay till lunch with a glass of juice.

“Oh, I am sorry, I though …Nicolle doesn’t eat pancakes or something like that for her figure, but it’s my pleasure to cook, one minute. I forgot when I last time made pancakes in this house.”

“I will remember you.” After drinking the glass of orange juice, I went in the kitchen and helped our cooker, Margaret to make pancakes, it was really fun. She was kind, old, but she reminds me grandma. So I liked her. And in the moment I was about to eat my pancakes with chocolate came Styles.

“Hello, Margaret…Hi…um…I forgot your name… maybe Miss Trouble?” Harry smirked as he saw me.

"Hahaha" I fake laughed, maybe too fake “Very funny, at least you are not dressed like a penguin.” I replied sarcastically

“You know your pajamas, are cuter then the outfit you had yesterday.”

“So you like Mickey Mouse?” I said looking at my pajamas

“So let’s go somewhere…” he skipped my question, stop does that mean he likes Mickey Mouse?

“I am eating, and I still wear my pajamas on.”

“And I am the babysitter, and I say we need to go.” I looked at him like at a idiot, and continued to eat my pancakes.

“You will get fat.” He said with a serious face

“And I don’t care…”

“You eat like Niall.”

“Who’s Niall?”

“One guy from our band, he eats a lot…just like you.”

 “I don’t eat a lot!” I reproached

“Whatever, eat faster.” He smirked, I raised one eyebrow, and continue to enjoy my pancakes.

“So when did your sister same back from school?”

“Ohh...somebody like that blond monster?”  I asked sarcastically

“Is somebody jealous?” he asked me in the same tone

“Yeah, I pity her, she will date such a…fool….but you will make an excellent pair. I know it…for sure.”

“And you will never find somebody, because of your stupid tone, and way of not appreciating others.”

“I appreciate people for what they are and you are nothing, just a pop singer. I didn’t even hear about.” I whispered at his ear, and went upstairs to get dressed, and for my phone, I looked at it, no missed calls, no new messages. Kevin forgot about me, maybe it’s time I should move on too… There isn’t any hope anymore for me, I wasn’t at home for 2 days…and he didn’t observe it, we are neighbors, talking through the window, and wishing each others good night, since the moment we had phones.