Chapter 17 - We are official

Harry’s POV.

“Hey, Lou, where are you going?”

“Did you saw my tie?” he asked rushing through the house.

“Whoa, Lou why are you in suit?”

“Because today is an important day.” He said serious. He speaks serious, and he is in suit. Who are you and what did you do with my Louis? I looked freak out.

“What day?” I asked confused

“I am going to meet with Eleanor at the restaurant and tell her about my feelings.” And he began to search for his super-duper perfume that attracts chicks.

“What feelings? You know her for a week?!” I kind of protested

“And what? It feels like I know her for forever!”

“Than Good Luck, and that perfume is in my room.” He smiled, and ran upstairs, I put on my shoes, and decided to visit my love. I was busy and haven't seen her for two days. I want to touch her, kiss that lips with strawberry taste, and never let her go. I stopped at the market on my way and bought her favorite snacks. I arrived at her house, parked the car and saw the light in her room on. Her dad, Nicole and step-mom hadn’t come from Paris yet.

“Ellie, Ellie, give me your hair.” I screamed down her balcony, I baby-sit my little cousins these days and we watched Tangled, Pretty awesome cartoon, I was actually laughing more that my little 5 year old cousins. And they were looking at me like “ Dude why are you laughing like an idiot?”  Whatever, Ellie opened the front door for me, and I entered, and hugged her tight, than looked in her eyes and wanted to crush a kiss on that soft lips, but she put her cheek. And escaped from my hug.

“What’s this supposed to mean? Why are you mad?”

“You are just my babysitter, you aren’t suppose to kiss me. And I am not like other girls that want to sleep with you and to be dumped in the morning, plus you still date Nicole, she is a bitch, but you aren’t supposed to cheat on her.” Ouch, she was very angry actually. I took the phone and called Nicole, right in front of her eyes.

“Hi” answered Nicole with lame.

“Hey, Nicole, listen we need to talk.”

“I need to talk to you too, but as you started the conversation, you go first.”

“I…we need to break up.”

“Why? You found out that I cheat? I mean I was going to tell you, I was drunk and …Let’s not break up, we still didn’t make our public appearance.”

“You cheated on me? And I wanted to break up because I found someone else…”

“Who is she? Is she a model? Is she hotter or what?!” she began to panic, and in my head began a little emergency alarm that said ‘Quit it!’ How could I believe that she can be nice?

“No…she is just not a bitch!” I hung up, and looked at Ellie, that was looking down and smiled. I gave her a quick peek on the cheek and rushed through the door.

Ellie’s POV.

I missed Harry so much. But I just can’t afford that…I am not even sure in his feelings. Maybe he will just get what he wants and dump me? Or will go back to Nicole? He just broke up, and then just exited. What about the part of saying me to be his girlfriend. Or something like this? I am completely confused. I want in kitchen and had an yogurt. 

Then my phone buzzed.

From: Harry <3

Be ready at seven…We need to talk.