Chapter 12 - The first non- date

Ellie’s POV.

It’s noon, and still no sign of Harry, in past days he was here in the morning, but not now. Louis called me and he said he has a surprise for me, and he will take me at 5 p.m. I have a half of hour. And I think I will get crazy. I do not want to enter the social networks, cause there is Kevin that changed, and when he saw that poplars don’t want him back, then he came to me. No! Not now! So I was trying to get out the Harry thing from my head, and get prepared for my non-date with Louis.  I put on a cute blue shirt, and a pair of denim shorts, and blue Vans. My hair was in a messy bun, but maybe I need to let it down? Yeah, it will be better if I let it down. When I was ready somebody knocked on the door. Just in time! I opened the door and there was Louis with a carrot bouquet. I laughed when I saw this.

“This is for you.” He said with a big grin on his face and handed the carrots.

“Thank you Lou. Very original. I will go and put it in the fridge.” I turned around, this guy is so funny. So after I put the carrots in fridge, I exited. “So what are we doing today?” I asked looking around, it was kind of awkward.

“It will be a surprise.” He winked and took my hand, and I need to recognize, I was a little shocked, and nervous about him taking my hand. Cause it wasn’t like so many guys took me by my hand there was just Kevin…when we were little… What a shame!

“Louis where are we going?” I asked as he was running through streets and houses, and it felt like childhood running through all this, holding hands and laughing, childhood was the best  part of my life, even if it had some problems, sad days, and dad wasn’t near it was funny, and careless. Me, Kevin and a lot of things to explore. It’s pity that now it isn’t like so. But Louis made me feel like then, like in good times.

“First we will go to eat something, and then my surprise.” Said Louis when he stopped in front of a pizzeria.

“Okay, but I very curious! Tell me!” he smiled

“No!”

“Tell me!”

“No!”

“Teeeeeeeeeeeel Meeeeeeeeeeeee!” I was jumping in front of him like a little child, making puppy eyes.

“Noooo.” He said and we entered pizzeria.

“So you are enjoying the time in London?” he asked looking at me.

“Somehow…especially now.” I smiled, and he grinned in return.

“You will enjoy it more when you will see my surprise.” He was so damn mysterious. I raised an eyebrow, looking suspicions.

“C’mon tell me!” I made my best puppy eyes.

“Never.” He said and put a spoon full of ice-cream on my nose.

“Louis, it’s cold!” I said trying to make my noise warm after clear it from ice-cream. Louis laughed and then kissed my nose.

“Better?” he winked

“Much better.” I bit my lip, he was so sweet with me. And I couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot.

“So it’s time to go, Niall number two.” He was teasing

“Why Niall?”

“Because you eat like Niall, so much…” he laughed

“I am not!”

“Don’t worry, I like that you have a good appetite. “

“Trust me you won’t when I will be like 300 pounds!”

“300 pounds of natural beauty” we laughed and exited the local.

“So where are we going?” I asked looking in his beautiful eyes.

“It’s a secret.” He whispered. “And I need to cover your eyes, for you to don’t see the road, as it’s a very, very secret place.”  He said and put a stripe scarf on my eyes. And after that took my hand and we carefully and slowly began to walk.

“Louis I hear cars!” I said kind of in panic.

“Don’t worry you are with me. You are safe.” I could bet he was smiling. He was so cute. But why Harry’s jerk face is appearing in my mind.

“How long we have?” I asked, my eyes still covered, and it was kind of weird.

“5 more minutes.” We walked, and walked, and I couldn’t see nothing else but dark.  “And we are here.” He said and let go of my hand, we stopped, I’ve waited there.

“Louis?” nobody answered “Louis?” I began to panic

“Don’t worry I am here.” He whispered from behind and finally the scarf went off, it’s the sun set. And in front of my is a tall and old tree, when I looked up, it was a little wood house. I smiled, there were a lot of cute lights around and little stairs. “After you.” He said and helped me to climb.

“Wow…it’s beautiful in here.” As I looked around, it was a really little place, but it was so wonderful. The walls were covered  with posters, a grey carpet on the floor, there was a guitar in the corner, a lot of little lights around and some pillows and blankets.

“I built this house with my dad when I was little and it was my secret place I was coming here, playing and the point was nobody knew where is it. And even my mom don’t know this place, just my dad, but he respects my privacy.”

“Why did you showed it to me?” this place was awesome, and it really meant a lot to Louis.

“Cause I trust you, and you are not like any other girl, to bring you to the restaurant and say…” he stopped looked deeply me in the eyes. There was silence. And I didn’t want to broke it but I was so curious.

“Say what?”

“Elizabeth will you be my girlfriend?” I smiled, looked down and then we began to stare in each other’s eyes, it was so perfect, we were moving closer, and closer. And our lips touched, moving in harmony, the kiss was so romantic, and kind and then his tongue met with mine, we stopped and I looked in his eyes. “ I will take this as a yes?” he laughed. And I kissed him again.  “you know I like the way you say yes.” He joked.  “I have one more surprise.” I looked confused, what else can be?  He put a white blanket on a straight wall and opposite this he put a projector for movies.

“Louis what are you doing?”

“What kind of movies do you like?”

“Let it be a chick flick it’s so romantic in here.”

“How about Serendipity? It’s in the top of the most romantic movies.”

“Agree.” He put the CD, and when the movie was about to begin he hugged me, my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. I wondered if this was a dream. I can’t be so lucky, Louis was a perfect boy, and I don’t deserve him. Especially after Harry thing, that kiss…I had my kisses with Louis and his lips are soft and it felt good, but not as it was with Harry…Crap why can’t I be without problems in my head? I told to myself to relax for now, and then I will think what to do, cause Louis is really kind, and sweet and romantic like guys from books, but Harry is just a jerk that dates bitches like Nicole and maybe he was drunk, or he was joking or that was a stupid bet, but I will never believe that he has feelings for me. I just can’t understand a thing. Why the though that he hasn’t feelings for me hurt me so much…?  I am with Louis now, in a perfect place watching one of the most romantic movies. I will just enjoy the moment. So I came closer, he kissed my head, and he hold my hand tight. And I can’t believe that it isn’t a dream…