Chapter 27 - Ellie's back.

Ellie’s POV.

“Yeah mom…I am going to miss you too…sure thing…yeah I will take care of myself…I am not going to do bad things with bad boys…WAIT! WHAT?!” I hung up, before my mom could give me the list of ‘How to behave?’ cause I’ve listened to it for 31 times. No kidding! Obviously when I returned from London, not being a virgin anymore and having my broken heart and blah, blah, blah, my mom got super over-protective and it’s freaking annoying. And yes I am returning back to England…Not for long, just for the winter holidays.

My flight had just been announced and I felt a knot in the stomach appeared, going back to London…it’s like drowning back in the memories, and these months I actually moved on and tried to not miss him and focus on other things. Me and Kevin are friends, but things are a little awkward between us, I know how he feels, I had felt that way too, and guilt appeared every-time I see him, but he will find another girls and move on as I did. I really want to go away…and never thought I will say this but I want to spend some time with Nicole. Cause I am done dealing with boy problems. I was looking through my plane window…that same knot appeared again, Harry…

Harry he is still dating , and almost every channel speaks about their love and how this Miranda-witch is his one… And I still wonder why I don’t watch TV anymore, or am afraid to enter internet…Their couple photos were even in my school! How annoying can it get?!

The boys stopped calling, texting and replying my messages. Probably Miranda won their love. And as much I don’t want to care, I still do.

Probably a part of me will always love him, and remember what we had…

The flight wasn’t very long, but I had enough time to OVER-think about certain things. I still didn’t decide to get out of this airport or to freak out and buy a quick fly in Pakistan and to hide their for the rest of my life. I keep telling to myself that I won’t see Harry, and we won’t meet and as long as I am away from him, I don’t have to be afraid that my feelings will re-appear.  But as I know my dad, and listening to my sixth-sense I know I will fail miserably. I keep imagining it, and every-time it’s me doing something stupid.

I was outside of the airport waiting for someone to take me home, dad was busy and Nicole is late as always…Some things just don’t change. How much make-up can this girl put on her face?! I am waiting here for 5 minutes and no one came!... Suddenly as I felt at the top of my anger, I saw a black limo stopping in front of me, a new HOT driver smiled politely and let me enter, as he closed the door, I was attacked by some psycho peddo-bear.

“Girl I missed you!”

“You can let me go now, you will miss me more after you kill me!” and she , let me free enjoying the air I needed so much.

“How’s New York? How are you? How is school? Some new guy appeared?”

“Slower with the question! As always, double good and no,”

“No worries about the guy, we have a little business party tonight full with celebrities and hot guys, we will find someone and the outfits are ready, waiting for us on my bed!” she clapped her hands happily, while I was looking at her in horror, she picked the outfits! It doesn’t sound good! It must be something slutty or…eww I don’t even want to think about it.

“I don’t want to go…”

“Why not?!”

“Cause Harry will be there too…” she stayed silence, and a bitchy smirk appeared on her face.

“That’s why you will show him what he lost and flirt with other guy in front of him, girl that boy needs to regret the treasure he lost,”

“I don’t want revenge, plus he has Miranda,” she looked at me in disgusted.

“Since when are you so good with people?! “

“I’ve always been nice to people!” she raised her eyebrows.

“Seriously?”  I rolled my eyes.

Okay I have to admit it, this time Nicole didn’t apply her prostitute theory and she choose a really nice, elegant a little sexy dress it was a black casual one, coming above my knees in a flirty way, it accentuated my curves and it had a thin line of sparkles at the bottom, this coming with a pair of black heels and a sparkly clutch. We still have to do the make-up, hair and stuff, but I am ready.

I am ready to see Harry and to show him what he lost.

Harry’s POV.

“Who are you going with little curly pie?”

“Mom stop calling me Curly Pie I am not little anymore, and you know who I am going with…” I rolled my eyes at my mom’s stupidity.

“Yeah, but I still hope you will say Ellie again, I miss that girl,” I miss her too…NO! I don’t I have Miranda, I love my babe to death.

“Me and Ellie aren’t together anymore, I told you, and I love Miranda,” my voice tried confident, but   I know I don’t love her, I never will love her, no matter how I try to convince myself, and tell it loud so everyone will know, will be sure of this except me.

“I don’t like her that much, but as long as she makes you happy…She makes you happy right?!” mom asked knowing how to caught a lie, cause when it comes to lies, my mom is better than FBI. I stayed silence, actually she doesn’t make me happy, she makes the publicity and dedicating a song to her will put our rang high. When in reality I don’t think of her at all…I think of that blond little curls, and  blue beautiful eyes, and those lips that looked so soft and welcomed, I still remember their taste…

You have other girlfriend, and that just classify as mentally cheating.

Shut up inner voice!

“Anyway!” mom woke me up from my dreamy land “I think you will have fun tonight go and take your girl till she didn’t wait you for long,” I smiled, I am glad she didn’t touch that theme, I stayed silent for. I put on my blazer and went towards the door. I was about to say goodbye but mom interrupted me.

“I hope that your brain will come back to you, and you will realize that the girl you love is waiting for you too…I know she is,” I took a deep breath, and turned around to leave this place before someone reminds me more of what I want to forget the most.

I entered the car, my driver knew where to go, I was calming myself, as I don’t want to hear question tonight, guys know that I moved on, and they accepted Miranda even thought it was hard for them, Liam even tried to learn her play some video games, but that chick was freaked out of guns, and began being dramatic.

I LOVE CARROTS! LET’s BUY ANOTHER KILLO AND EAT IT BABE!

This was the ring-tone Louis recorded as a cover of ‘I love Rock and Roll’ by Britney Spears, I got the phone out of my pocket and answered the call.

“What’s up?” I asked trying to sound casually.

“Ellie is back.” 

So? Did you liked the short crappy chapter? I had a urge to upload it, and so I did. I've been so busy and sorry me for being this late, but I promise that it won't repeat plus the book is almost over. I will miss Ellie. Thank you guys for being patient and supporting me, and I LOVE YOU to Pluto and back! Thank you for voting, commenting, fanning and all. I sincerely LOVE YOU! As always a random commenter gets the dedication.

Love, xx :)