Chapter 31 - Now they know about us

Ellie’s POV.

“Hurry up! He is already downstairs, waiting for me, and I am not even cute yet,” I said angry at my mom, that didn’t let me move from this stupid little chair for a hour already!

“Patience honey, just the little tips and you are ready,” she said calming, while running around me, in the whole process of looking like Barbie.

“Mom you said it 30 minutes ago, and I don’t even have my dress on!” I rolled my eyes, as the woman was thinking she is back being a teenager. “Mom, you know how Kevin hates to wait!” I groaned, as she decided to put another layer of mascara on my thick eyelashes, that will not be able to open because of the tone of mascara applied on them!

“Kevin will not be mad when he will see how beautiful you look, and that he has the most beautiful date from the whole Prom,”

 “Yeah he is so lucky,” I answered sarcastically.

Why doesn’t the bastard answering his phone? I called him10 times, and he didn’t answer, and didn’t even send me a text saying ‘Have a good time at prom, sorry I am such a busy ass so I didn’t come, and you know how girls are when they see me, love you’ This would be enough. Not Harry has to act like an ignorant idiot.

“Go put on the dress,” mom said, after she ‘made her tips in my poor hair’ I didn’t want to look in the mirror, cause I don’t want to have some heart attack, and that’s not because I am a sexy beast, but well mom stayed two hours on my make-up and  hair, knowing her my face can be drown in foundation. So I went in my closet and looked at the black lace dress that was placed on my armchair. I put it on, hard of curse, cause the dress it’s so tight. So I looked at myself when I was fully dressed, and put on the painfull heels my dad bought. And I actually got used to heels, and I was not complaining, but these one were like some serial killers.  “You look so amazing,” my mom said with tears in her eyes, women and their emotions…

“Thanks,” I walked to her and hugged her. “Let’s go down to Kevin before he ate all our fridge,” I know the guy, if he is quiet and not complaining about waiting, it means he is in the kitchen. 

And my guesses were true, there was Kevin with MY nutella, he will have his head rip off as we exit the house, I still need to act civilizated near mom. Kevin looked good in a tux, it was weird seeing him dressed so serious. But I still wanted Harry near, yeah we’ve been dating again, and it was perfect, we were skyping, texting and he sometimes comes to me when he has free time. I know that he can’t make it today, but still I would die to have him near. It’s the first day he didn’t text or call me. And it felt wrong, I still have an important day today. My official goodbye to all the cheesy things in school. YAY!

Mom was begging us to do a photo, and as my mom begging sounds like:

“You will be punished for all your summer,” I agreed to the most awkward picture I will ever have, and I am always awkward in picture, just this one is on the edge of all of them. What can I say? I am not photogenic, I will be supposed to hide the picture after so my kids won’t see what I loser I had been.

“Can I wear your shoes?” I asked Kevin as we exited his car, two steps and I think I will die.

“No! I am not walking in heels or barefoot!” he defended himself.

“C’mon MAN UP! Be a gentlemen!”

“I don’t think in gentlemen’s code is a rule to give your shoes to someone,”

“But there is something like ‘make all her wishes’,” he glared at me, and walked in front.