Chapter 19 - Amazing day

Ellie's POV.

“Good morning sleeping beauty.” That voice I will recognize everywhere, that sexy British accent…Harry. First I thought this is dream, but then a sweet kiss, that I felt on my lips, made me my opened my eyes. This day couldn’t start better. Harry was in a V neck shirt with a wide grin on his face, and he had a big plate with Nutella pancakes, and a cup of coffee.

“Breakfast in bed…you don’t stop surprising me Styles.” I said smiling.

“I won’t stop surprising you, you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because I love you.” He gave a quick peek on my forehead. “Now eat.”  He was staring at me. “What?” he asked confused as I didn’t start to eat.

“I can’t eat when someone is staring at me.”

“Oh, I am not  someone, I am Harry Styles the love of your life, and I can’t stop looking at you, you are so cute in the morning.”

“First: You are over-confident, two: You are not a love of my life, did you think that it’s so easy to get me? And three: I look gross in the morning.”

“You hurt my feelings!” He was with a puppy dog look that didn’t eat a while. I let a small smile, and started to eat.

“Thank you, love of my life, it was very tasty. And when did you come in my house?”

“Early in the morning, and don’t think I am creepy, but I watched you sleeping.” I kissed his cheek, and went to take a long warm shower. I put on white t-shirt and a denim shirt with some skinny black jeans and a pair of black converse. I exited the house, where Harry was sitting near his black BMW, a little smirk playing on his lips. His eyes lighted up when he saw me. ‘what I did to deserve such a guy’ I thought to myself, world is so unpredictable.

“I am ready.” I said as I approached his car.

“Beauty as always.”

“I am not beautiful.”

“Did you just dared me to sing?”

“Did you just make me a business class ticket to death?” I asked sarcastically.

“Hey, it’s not this bad.”

“Believe me it’s worse.” I entered the car.

“You are jealous cause a lot of girls want me.”

“I don’t need to be jealous, I already owe you, you are all mine.” I kissed his soft lips and when he wanted to deeper the kiss, I just put myself away; I like to tease him sometimes.  “We need to go, Liam will be mad if we are late.” We go at guys’ place, they do barbeque, I will meet Eleanor, but as Louis talked about her a lot, I mean A LOT, I am sure she is a nice person, Niall had  a date with Brook yesterday, and she agreed to be his girlfriend. Yay! Zayn will be with Sophie, and guys are all happy.

“Ellie!” Niall jumped on my back as I entered the living.

“Niall, I-I-I c-can’t b-brea-th-th”

“Poor girl,” Brook came and saved me from Niall.

“Hi, Brook.” She gave me a bear hug.

“Didn’t see for such s long time, we need to correct this.”

“For sure.”  I walk in their back garden, where Sophie pulled me in a bear hug.

“Oh girl. You got some style, but converse, seriously?” I consider it as a ‘hello’