Chapter 5 - Drama night

Elizabeth’s POV.

I was sitting in my room, watching some videos on YouTube. Harry will come later to take me somewhere to meet with guys. He promised he will talk with Louis about me, and I need to talk with Nicole thing that will be quite difficult as we are not friends.  I went downstairs and unfortunately Nicolle hasn’t classes today.  She gave me a death glare and continued to drink her fresh juice. And I ate my pancakes. There was an awkward silence, so I though it’s the perfect moment to ask…but I guess I was wrong.

“So Nicolle…I wanted to ask what opinion you have about Harry?” I wasn’t very confident

“Are you kidding or what? I see you like Harry, he is mine…he is popular, a huge star and very hot.” I think I found out what I needed, but she is still a paranoid. How can I like Styles? It’s Styles. An arrogant and self confident Jerk.

“Why don’t you date him?”

“I will, he just needs to wait.” That sounded stupid. If you like the person, and he likes in return. What to wait? I think I will never understand Nicolle . She is just so different from me...I was helping Margaret to clean the kitchen, when my phone vibrates.

From: Harry

I found out something.

This is going to be interesting; I smiled at the phone screen and continue to help Margaret.

“Oh, a admire is sending messages?”

“Actually it’s not a admire it’s just a friend.”

“You don’t have a boyfriend?” she asked confused

“No…” I replied weird, as her tone scared me a little bit.

“How such a beautiful girl don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Boys have different opinions about beautiful girls.” I said rather sad, because it’s true boys never saw me more than a friend. Kevin, Louis and others.

“You just need to put some makeup and a cute dress, and they all are at your feet.”

“Thank you, but I like the naturally style.” I smiled and went in my room, as the conversation went too far. I sat on my bed, I took my guitar and wanted to write something. I realized that my life isn’t that bad now in London, and I really curious to know what Louis said about me to Harry. Maybe he liked me, and leave Ashley or Kevin will call. Oh…I am day dreaming. I know it’s going to be the opposite, It’s my life, there aren’t miracles and a guy like Louis will never like me.

“Beth Harry is here.” Margaret said. Finally! I thought I will die of curiosity. Harry entered the room with a big grin on his face.

“Go back and knock at the door.” I said seriously

“But it was open.” He replied innocent

“And I don’t care. I said you to knock at the door before you enter my room. Remember?” I added on a monotone tone with a very firm face, I didn’t even know I can do such faces. I want to know wht said Louis, but this guy needs to learn to knock at the door.

“May I enter?”

“Yes.” I smiled satisfied.

“OK…so what did you find out?” he asked

“You-first.”

“I am a gentleman and ladies first.”

“Gentlemen are like polar bears…they are disappearing.” I said on my special sarcastic tone, making a bored face.