Chapter 30 - I just love the little prick.

Ellie’s POV.

I was currently, in One Direction’s mansion. We were all chilling in the living room, while Louis and Eleanor were arguing about what movie to put in. It was a couple thing meeting, and here I am with Nicole, and well if she was a boy, it would be pretty awesome. But even if she doesn’t have a thing between  her legs, I love the drama queen.

Harry was sitting on a little couch, with Miranda while she was checking her nails, and asking Harry about the color. He was looking at me, nodding his head, and saying ‘great’ to every question Miranda asks, he had that look,  like he caught my feeling.

And he actually did, yesterday it was obvious I couldn’t get more from him. I missed him, his lips, his smiles when he shows his dimples and his contagious touch, my fingers through his curly mess while our forehead are next to each other, as I stare in his hypnotizing eyes.

I looked away from Harry, so I would be able to control my dreams, and not go and jump on Harry, like a wild animal. I felt Liam’s eyes on me, and he saw the tension between me and Harry, so my second daddy gave me the ‘we need to talk look’ before returning to Lexy, and placing a kiss on her little cute nose.

“I am going to get the popcorn, and guys do you have chocolate?” I asked, as I was tired of Louis’ and Eleanor’s thing, and of the awkward stares between me and Harry.

“Ask Niall,” Zayn says, and I look at the blonde one.

“I don’t know,”

“Niall, we bought a tone yesterday,”

“But you know how chocolate affects me, it’s so sparky!” they all rolled their, eyes, and I shook my head amused.  I know how it affects you, cause I have the same. So I left the room, and entered the kitchen. I looked for the popcorn, and put it in the microwave, then opened the fridge to look for the soda. As I placed the down, on the table, I felt someone’s hands on my waist, and I knew the touch…Harry. He touched my stomach gently, making rounds around my belly button, and his lips were gently pressed on my lips.

“What are you doing?” I asked my voice husky, I tried to pretend to not be affected by his actions, but I do…I really do.

“You were just sitting there, and you were so beautiful,” he said not breaking apart from me.

“You have a girlfriend…”

“I will break up with her,”

“So easy huh?”

“I can’t resist it anymore, you came in London, and appeared in my life again. Playing with me…”

“I was not playing with you!” I protested, trying to escape from his hands.

“You lied to me, you don’t have a boyfriend,” he was amused, and how the hell did he know? “Nicole told me,” he said reading my mind. The loose mouth girl, she was speaking about her revenge, and she can’t keep her mouth shut.

“Whatever, but still it doesn’t mean like I still have feelings for you,” even I didn’t believe that, if I hadn’t feeling for him, I would break free from him, slap his cheek, and go to the living room. But I actually like his touch, and I missed him being so near and making my heart beating like a crazy fan girl.

“You are lying again, and Ellie? You are a horrible liar, that kiss yesterday was telling me that you want more of this, you missed me…” stupid kiss.

“What if? Harry it doesn’t changes anything! I leave in two days, I go back to New York to my normal life where I am a normal teenager that has to finish high-school, and to be allowed to collage…and you, you are going back to your perfect life, with a lot of girls around, hot girls to mention. You will be all busy, and it would be worse than the first time. I was bullied because you told the whole planet I am a stalker. You made me a loser in front of all, and you know what hurt? The fact that you were ashamed of me!” I snapped at him, and finally broke apart.  I exited the kitchen in rush, and went to the bathroom, before I could break down. It just came out, all the hate and love I have towards him. I want to be a realist, and I know how this will end, and it will hurt more. They say if you forgive someone after they ruined your trust, and welcome them back is because of love. And I know I did, but I am afraid. It’s better with the walls up and not letting him near. As I was resting my head on bathroom’s door while trying to calm myself, someone knocked.