Epilogue.

Epilogue.

Ellie’s POV.

I heard the horn of Harry’s new car he has been talking about since two weeks, that announced me to move my ass faster or we will be late for our plane. I put the last tips in my bag that is a like a big hole without ending, and exited my room. All my family that includes Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Nicole, Kevin, Sophie, Eleanor, Brook, Lexi, my mom and dad were waiting for me at the door, while I finish packing up and go away. Are they really this fed up of me? I may be a pain in ass but not this insupportable. I looked at my dad’s hand come around my mom’s shoulder, apparently after some time my dad grew the balls to divorce from Nicole’s mother, and come back to us. Nicole was dating Kevin and they were one of the most adorable couples,  along everyone else. We moved from New York to London, and Kevin came in visit, a really long one being closer to Nicole, that is living with her mom not far from us in the elite neighborhood. 

“Your lover boy is quite impatient,” whispered Louis while hugging me. “I need to teach the boy some manners,” Louis said again, cause another horn of Harry’s car was heard again. I left out a giggle.

“Bye sweet candy,” said Niall, his nickname for him being as annoying as mom’s advice for the whole summer. And believe me I heard them three times a day, I still have nightmares about them.

“Bye sandwich,” I tickled his stomach, and he made some steps back.

“Did Harry tell you where are you two going?” asked Sophie, as it came her time for the big hug.

“No, did Zayn tell you something? Cause It think he shared with the guys,”

“Nope he didn’t, cause he promised Harry to keep it a surprise,” I rolled my eyes.

“The bastard knows I HATE surprises,” I complained annoyed by my stupid boyfriend capability to forget thinks, but seriously surprises annoy me, and not with the curiosity, with that too actually but with some secretly madness thing that keeps telling me to hit someone.

Yeah poor Harry he will remain in a car with me after all.

Evil laugh.

“Don’t you dare talk about future husband like this!” Liam bumped into our conversation.

“Future husband? Please he is not going to be, do you want the house fon fire or something?” then it hit me!  “OMG the whole surprise isn’t about-“

“No he is not going to propose you, we are still talking about Styles, the guy loves freedom a lot, and it’s a little more than you, but he loves you a lot too, so no need to freak out,” he was silly amused by my reaction, but believe me I love my freedom A LOT.

“Don’t forget to bring me something from there!” added Nicole, and I smiled at the idea that soon she will need a big mansion so her clothes will fit in.

“I will, but I need to know where I am going first,” stupid surprises!

“Well I don’t care where are you going there must be some cool stuff anyway so…you know what to do!” she winked, and let me torturing my brain about where the hell are we going!

“Woman I am tried of waiting! We are late! MOVE YOUR CUTE LITTLE ASS IN MY SUPER DUPERA COOL CAR!”  again with the car mention. I rolled my eyes again.

“No need to burst your feelings on me, I am coming I need to say goodbye, cause you take me somewhere in wonderland and I have no idea where that is,”

“So kids I want to talk to you about protection, you two-“ my mom decided to lecture me for the thousandth time about our trip, and sex tips, and that was the moment, when I think I’ve got superpowers and took all my suitcases, and the wish to say goodbye faded.

“BYE love you all! I will miss you!” and I closed the door after me, running fast to the car, so my mom won’t kidnap me and give me the lecture, the bad think is that she gave me the lecture along my dad…

Imagine this.

Harry looked at me and let out a small laugh.

“Why didn’t your mom come out with the speech earlier, we wouldn’t be waiting this more!”

“Shut up!” I hit his arm playfully, and got in the car.

“Harry where the bloody hell are we going?!” we were now on the plane, and I still had no idea where I am going! I hate this boy right here.

“Didn’t you hear what the flight announcer said?” I gave him a death glare now.

“You covered my ears! Forgot that? “

“Opps! Okay I give you the hint, and only because your ears are still red, cause well…you know…” there was a moment of silence between us.

“So you were about to tell me actually,”

“One hint: Eiffel Tour”

“Paris? Are we going to Paris?” I asked in disbelieve, sure it’s cliché but still…I can’t believe Paris. I am fan girling now, and if I wasn’t not supposed to sit on this chair, I would totally do a weird dance.

“Not only Paris, we have a full tour prepared to ourselves,” my eyes widen, and I look at Harry, his smile was wide, clearly happy that I am full of enthusiasm about the idea. His smile showed his dimple that made me fall in love twice. I always like to play with his little curls, so his hair is practically a mess now coming near his eyes. His hand is making circle on my cheek, making me close my eyes. I bite my bottom lip, and he clearly got the message, so he lead in and kissed gently, the gently kissed began to be one full of passion, his tongue exploring my mouth, and me enjoying the pleasure. And that would totally come into a full make-out session, if the hostess didn’t clear her throat near us, making us broke apart from each other.

“Mr Styles want something?” she asked sweetly.

“Privacy please,” Harry said in a fake nice tone, that would be totally translated as ‘f*ck off’. The hostess shot me a death glare, clearly being a jealous fan. Sorry girl, you need to find another curly one. After she had left, I turned my attention at Styles.

“I love you,” he whispered in my ear, and kissed my neck after his eyes met mine.

I don’t know  how long it will last, and what will be in future, maybe we will get married, and have a perfect family portrait, maybe we are just going to date some more and then break up, cause I have Oxford after all waiting for me the next year…I don’t care but I sure know that I will enjoy this summer as much as I did the previous one.

“I love you too,”

This chapter-epilogue kind of thing is dedicated to all of you! I LOVE YOU GUYS! As much as Ellie loves Harry, thank you for being near, supporting me, and giving this story a chance.

My love for you is infinite.  Now go on and live your life to the fullest, cause you all deserve the best.

<3