Chapter 42

"What kind of girl do you take me for"-Cimorelli

(Before they destroyed the demons)
(When Amy went downstairs)

(Amy's POV)
I ran downstairs as fast as I could and saw Christian get flung across the room. I chanted a spell and the demon yelled in pain. It stopped and turned to me.

"Oh..." I said.

"Shit." Jake finished for me.

Before the demon reached me I ran out of the way. Making it crash into the bookshelf.

"Oh c'mon we just cleaned!" Christian whined as he got up.

"Now isn't the time Chris!" I yelled.

"Sorry!" He yelled back. I saw Jake and Josephine grab potions from the shelf they were on.

They each threw them from opposite sides. As they distracted the demon I mumbled a spell until the demon turned into dust.

"Nice one." Josephine smiled.

I nodded.

"Chris let's get you upstairs so Kath can heal you." I told him. We walked upstairs and were encountered with another demon.

(After they defeated the demon)

(Lauren's POV)
We were all in Lisa's room—in silence—until my mom spoke up.

"What the hell just happened?" She questioned.

"L-langua-" Lisa got cut off by throwing up. She looked so frustrated. She just closed her eyes and turned the other way.

I walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "4 more hours."

"Time-Time really f-flies when there is a-" Lisa coughed. "A demon in the h-house."

I chuckled along with everyone else. I sat next to Lisa and laid her head in my lap.

"We need to prepare for Ryder." Christina said.

"I can tell he is getting inpatient with us." Katherine added.

"So, potions? Check. Just a few more." Amy nodded.

"Spells? Check. These should distract him a bit." I threw the book at Amy, jokingly.

"I gotta train my own little wolf form." Dani said.

"And we will-" Jake got cut off by Amy.

"Do nothing. It is too dangerous."

"Okay." Jake sighed.

We heard soft snores and looked down at Lisa.

"We'll do this tomorrow." I looked at everyone. "Lisa should be fine by tomorrow."

"And she is asleep." Christina added on.

We shard a little laugh and split up to go to sleep. I stayed with Lisa and repositioned. Lisa's head was buried in my chest and my arms were wrapped around her body, tightly.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I mumbled, thinking she was asleep. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you..." Lisa mumbled back. I smiled and went to sleep.

(A/N)
Guys we are nearing the end!
So the title for my new book will be:
Drumroll please!
:The 6 Demigods:
Haha anyway, it should be out on july 1st, Amy's bday.
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜