Chapter 33

"There's just no time to die"-Billie Eilish

(Christina's POV)
I woke up in a room, Metal walls all around us. My arms were tied up and I looked around. I saw the rest of the girls, still passed out.

"Hey, wake up." I said. The girls started shuffling around and Amy opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" She asked, sitting up straighter.

"I don't know..." Dani said, rubbing her eyes.

I saw Lisa's eyes open. "My head feels like crap." She rubbed the sides of her head.

I tilted my head. "That would be my fault."

Lisa nodded. "Well, you didn't choose to siphon my powers." She pointed out

I smiled and Lisa returned it.

"Girls?" Kath asked, stirring.

"Why are you so loud?" Lauren woke up.

The door burst open. Ryder stood there with another boy next to him.

He had brown hair and looked kind of like Amy. I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes.

"C-Christian..." She mumbled and started crying.

The boy looked up. "Amy!" Christina ran towards her, engulfing her in a hug. He untied her hands.

"Get back here! Or you'll stay with them!" Ryder yelled.

"I'd rather stay here then with you." Christian shot back. Ryder simply huffed and shut the door, walking out.

"Amy... I- I don't know-" The boy sobbed.

(Amy's POV)

I hugged Christian tightly.

"I thought y-you were dead." I said. He tightened his grip around me.

"Well, I'm not."

"Dad never gave up on you," I started. "How are your powers?" I asked.

He morphed into me. The girls stared in shock.

"Im guessing they're good?" I chuckled.

Christian laughed and nodded.

"So... who is he Amy?" Lauren asked.

"My brother, Christian."

The girls nodded. Ryder came barging in again.

With a psychotic look on his face, he walked over to Lisa. "Time for big girl games."

"No!" Lisa yelled, squirming around. Ryder got closer to her. "No!"

I stood up and yelled a spell but nothing happened. Ryder smiled.

"Oh yea, your powers don't work in here. Mine do." He said, laughing. He walked over to me, tying my arms back up. He walked to Christian and did the same.

(Lisa's POV)

Ryder walked back over to me. I looked away and he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You excited for pain? For pleasure?" He untied me and then balanced me on my feet before pinning me against the wall. "Answer me."

I shook my head.

"ANSWER ME!"

"Yes! Im excited!" I cried out. Of course I wasn't excited, I was scared. But Ryder smiled, as if he was proud.

"Good girl." He caressed my face.

I looked at his hand on my face and slightly pulled away from it. He sighed.

"I thought you listened." Was all he said before he punched me. I looked back up at him, my nose bleeding. He looked into my eyes. "Why do I see light? I thought you only had dark in you."

I tilted my head. He put his hands around my neck and started choking me. I heard the girls and Christian yell for him to stop.

"Why?!" Ryder yelled.

"I-I don't know w-" I coughed. "Why I-I have li-light in me." I felt my eyes fluttering and he let go of me, causing me to fall to the ground.

"So, big girls games?"

I started backing away, suddenly not feeling weak. "N-no..." I was on the floor when suddenly Ryder grabbed onto me. He looked at the girls and Christian.

"Now.. If you girls scream or cry, I will kill your little Lisa," Ryder paused and looked at me. "I could care less if you scream and cry."

I could see the girls silently crying. 'Look away.' I mouthed at Christian and the girls. They looked away.

"No! Watch us! Im sure it'll be a great view!" Ryder yelled, taking off my bottom clothes.

They still didn't turn around.

"Watch us!"

They suddenly screamed in pain. They turned around, nodding. Then they stopped screaming and just watched as Ryder took off his bottom clothing, smiling. Does he not stop smiling?

He got over me and I started crying.

"No. Ple-ase." My voice cracked.

"Your going to love it! And so are they!" He yelled pointing at Christian and the girls. Suddenly, he thrusted inside of me and I screamed.

"STOP! STOP!" I frantically yelled.

(Lauren's POV)
I can't watch this but i have to. If I don't, he'll hurt Lisa, or the rest of us. Lisa stopped screaming and she was looking at us. Her arms lying on the ground as moans came from Ryder.

Lisa's lip quivered and I saw the same emptiness in her eyes, as the day she was first raped.

(A/N)
Oh-
I-
So if anybody watches legends of tomorrow, let me state a fact. SARA IS FREAKING HOT. Nobody can tell me otherwise :))) also yes, im bisexual. And if you have a problem with it, i could give a shit.
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜