Chapter 19

"I just want to be myself and nothing else"- Sky Katz

(Lauren's POV)
Oh my- I have to tell my mom that Lisa and I are dating. Oh rip. We had explained everything already and we were just in the living room while my mom was in her room. I think Dani noticed I was getting nervous.

"Laur? You good?" Dani asked.

I blinked a couple times. "Y-yea just..." I trailed off. "What if mom doesn't accept Lisa and I?"

"Oh lolo... i think she will. And if she doesn't, well you still have the girls and I. And Lisa." Dani comforted me. When she said Lisa she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop Dani! Or I swear I will make out with her in front of you just so that you're uncomfortable!" I whisper yelled, my cheeks becoming a visible red.

"Or for your own pleasure." Dani chuckled at her own words.

"Dani!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Amy's POV)

"Wow..." My dad said. I had just explained everything to him.

"Yep." I agreed with his word.

"Well, im nowhere closer to finding your brother!" He yelled slamming his palms on the table.

"Dad I-"

"No! No giving up! He is alive! I know it..." His voice started breaking and I stood up, embracing him in a hug. I held back my own tears for him.

"Amy, cry. You can't not cry. That's bad." He said. I nodded and as soon as I did, I was sobbing into my dad's chest. I heard sniffles from him.

"I miss him too." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Lauren's POV)
(3:40 Pm)

Ok. Im nervous. What if-

"Hey, calm down." Dani said. I nodded and mom walked into the living room.

"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Mom said. She sat down in between Dani and I on the couch.

"Um mom... Lisa and I-" I paused and looked at Dani. She nodded assuringly. "Lisa and I are dating."

My mom's face turned into a surprised look and then a softer look. "Let me guess. You thought I wasn't going to accept you?" She guessed correctly.

I nodded my head. My mom sighed. "I do support you Lauren. Always and forever." She engulfed me in a hug. "So, tell me everything. Tell me what you like about Lisa." Mom wiggled her eyebrows and I giggled.

"Ooooh Lauren's blushing." Dani teased.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Dani. "Shut up Daniel!"

We all laughed and continued talking. Eventually we were in the kitchen cooking food. My phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" My mom and Dani asked at the same time, peeking their heads.

I moved the phone and before I answered the call, i said "It's Lisa." I walked to my room.

(Italics-Lisa, Bold-Lauren)

Hey Lise!

Hey Laur! I just realized that you had to tell your mom about us.

Oh yea, I did tell her.

What did she say? Is she okay with it? Are-

Baby calm down. She supports us fully.

Oh thank god. I was scared when I thought of you telling your mom.

She was kind of surprised cause we all know you don't get close to people other than us girls.

Haha. I guess.

It's true Lise!

Whatever! I miss youuuuu

Me too but I'll be there tomorrow at like nine in the morning.

Ugh I'll be asleep. Too early. So what are you doing?

Oh nothing, just talking to this one cute girl on the phone.

Oh is that so? That girl is very lucky.

What are you doing?

Oh nothing, just realizing how lucky that girl you're talking too is.

Oh wow. I guess you could say that.

Hey! It's true! Anyway, I gotta go, Chrissy wants me to help make food. You hear that? Me!

Ok bye baby! See you tomorrow.

Bye-bye ladybug.

(A/N)
Hiiiiii
What's your favorite color?
Mine is lime green.
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜