Chapter 2

"I wish that I could bring you back to me"-Lisa Cimorelli

(20 minutes ago)

(Christina's POV)
We were talking when suddenly, Lisa turned around. I looked at the short-haired girl, "Lise? What are you looking at?" She didn't look at me. Lisa just said, "It's her." I looked at the timer. We lost track of time! The girls were still in the kitchen talking. It was just Lisa, Lauren, and I.

"I'll be fine, I've been through worse." Lisa whispered to herself. I don't think she intended for us to hear, but we did.

(Lisa's POV)
This will all be over in a bit. Right?

"My name is Carly." The girl said. I gulped. "I'm sorry Lisa, but you're the bridge."

She suddenly grabbed onto me. Before I could do anything I felt a surge of pain shoot through my stomach. I fell onto my knees while gripping onto the couch in the living room. Chris and Laur immediately ran over to me.

"Lise is she passing through?" Lauren asked me. I looked at her. "Yea.." I groaned in pain and clutched my stomach. I heard a high-pitched ringing in my ears. I yelled "What the hell?!" causing the rest of the girls to run from the kitchen and up to me.

I put my hands over my ears but it did nothing. "Lise what's going on?" Amy asked me. Christina put her arm on my shoulder. I was about to protest but then i heard her yell in pain. She immediately pulled her arm away.

"Chris what's happening?" Katherine asked. The others turned towards Christina. I heard her talking but it was so faint.

"There was...high pitched...stomach..."

They turned to me and that's when I felt like I couldn't breathe. I collapsed onto the floor. I gripped my neck. The pain in my stomach had stopped.

(Dani's POV)
Lisa was gripping her neck in pain. Her eyes were sewed shut, her teeth gritted. She rolled onto her side. She looked like she was fine.

"Stop! Please!" The short-haired girl cried out. Why can't I take her pain?! I stared in horror. Shouldn't this be over by now?

"Guys its been 10 minutes shouldn't it be over?" I asked.

"Dani's right." Kath said, agreeing with me. "So, what's happening?" Amy added on. We heard Lauren gasp. I ran over to her, "Laur, what'd you see?"

"That man, the guy I saw earlier, he was in like Lisa's mind. Maybe he is causing pain."

Christina ran over to Lisa. "Lise, I need to you to listen to my voice."

(Lisa's POV)
I heard a voice.

"Lise...listen to my voice..." I realized the pain was gone so I opened my eyes. I found my self in a pitch black...room?

I looked around and saw a man standing there.

"Sir?"

He turned around and smiled creepily. "Ah, Lisa. How are you?" He stared at me, his eyebrows starting to furrow. I heard the ringing again. I hunched over and put my hands over me ears again.

"Lisa... my voice..."

"...listen to my voice"

"Please Lisa...focus...my voice"

I started focusing on the voice instead of the ringing in my ears. I opened my eyes again and saw the same pitch black room. I kept my focus on the voice. Then the man showed up again. I got a good look at him. Wings sprawled out from behind him. Horns on his head.

"W-who are you?" I said. He didn't respond. The voice was still there.

"...my voice...please Lisa.."

I closed my eyes, focusing on the voice once more.

"Lisa, focus on my voice, come back"

The voice. It sound like Chrissy. I opened my eyes. The man was gone and I was back home, lying on the ground. "Oh thank god, Lise!" Kath said.

They all engulfed me in a hug. "Chris? How did you know what to do?"

Christina sighed. "I think its time I explain your vision Lauren. And all this."

(A/N)
What will Christina say?
Im not too proud of this chapter but I tried.
Stay safe💞
Bye💜