Chapter 37

"Halo"-Beyonce

(Lisa's POV)

I opened my eyes to find that I was wrapped up in Lauren's arms. Nobody was in the room, well Dani stayed here. I heard talking coming from the dining room. I still felt so exhausted but, nobody needs to know about that. Right? I tried to get up and Lauren tightened her grip around me.

"Ladybug let me get up." I said with a raspy voice and smiled.

"Not until I get a kiss." Lauren pouted.

I leaned in. "Fine." I whispered before kissing her.

"That's it?" She asked when I pulled away.

I got out of her embrace. "Yep."

Lauren huffed and we both got up, still in the clothes from yesterday. Memories came flooding back and I stumbled.

Lauren quickly caught up with me. "Woah, you okay?" She asked wrapping one arm around my waist.

I nodded and leaned my head on her shoulder as we walked into the room with all the talking.

"You guys woke up! How are you guys feeling?" Katherine asked placing plates of food down.

"Im fine. And come to think of it, I am hungry!" I lied. Well, partially. My stomach growled and I rubbed it.

"Yea I just have a little headache, but that can be handled. Also, I'm hungry too." Laur chuckled.

Despite the fact that I was still tired and wanted to go back to sleep, I ate with Lauren. Everyone else just sat there, having their own conversations.

"So, how'd you girls sleep?" Chrissy asked.

"I slept great." Lauren said with a smile.

"Yea me too, thank you girls for helping me sleep. It truly does help." I thanked them for singing. They know it helps. Whenever I would have a nightmare when I was younger they would sing to me. Or when I cut. Or just when times are hard, like now.

"Of course, Lisa." Lauren said, hugging me.

We finished eating and we started cleaning. Lauren and Dani's mom was washing the dishes when suddenly, Ryder appeared. He had a knife against her neck and he turned them around. He pressed it against her neck and spoke.

"Tell me why you have light power! Or she dies!" Ryder paused. "I know you two girls love her very much." He pointed at Laur and Dan. Laur gripped my wrist.

"Let go of her, it's a question for me. She has nothing to do with this." I said.

"Mmmm, didn't using the power actually drain you? I can still feel the exhaustion. I know you didn't want to worry the girls so you didn't tell them." Ryder growled.

"What? Lise?" Amy looked at me.

I looked down. "Sorry."

Lo and Dani's mom looked terrified.

"Now, Lisa, I want you to use that power. Until you're out cold." He used his other hand and moved my hands to face the ground.

"I-I don't even know how to use the powers!" I exclaimed.

"Well figure it out! Or she dies!" Ryder pressed the knife harder against Josephine's neck.

(Josepine is Laur and Dani mother)

"Okay! Okay!" I yelled. I thought of the power and soon enough a bright light was shooting out from my hands, hitting the floor. Ryder smirked and let go of Josephine.

He walked next to me. "Good girl." He said. I saw the girls inching closer. "Okay, That's enough." He said and let me move freely.

I stopped using the power and I immediately fell to the ground. The girls, Christian and Josephine ran next to me. I heard them saying things. I saw Ryder disappear and about a minute later, everything went black.

(A/N)
Oooouuuuuu
Hehehehe
How's life?
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜