Chapter 10

"You gave me wings and taught me to fly"-Cimorelli

(Christina's POV)
There has only been one person who could calm Lisa down. And that was Katherine. I don't know why she blocked it out but, I won't pressure her.

"So Lisa, we have a day. Do you want to prepare yourself?" I asked her.

"Uh... no I'll be fine. Can we just go to Sonic and watch a movie?"

"Of course." I smile. Everybody reciprocated it and nodded.

"Let's go then!!" Dani yelled, which ended with Lisa standing up abruptly. "Sorry.." Dani told her.

"Its okay. I just need to get over it again." Lisa shook her head. Lauren was about to say something but Lisa was already out the door.

"Well lets go." I said.

(Lisa's POV)
I got in the passenger seat and looked at myself in the mirror. Holy crap what did I do to my hair?!

"You looked like you were going to pull it out." Amy said.

"Wait- I said that out loud?" I grabbed a brush from inside our truck. Don't ask why we have one in here.

"Yep." Amy responded.

I started to brush my hair just thinking about everything. I mean, what the hell-

"What the hell what?" Christina said as she got into the driving seat.

"I didn't-"

"Yes you did." Lauren said with Dani and Kath piling in behind her.

"Im saying what the hell did I do to myself?" I said, untangling all the knots.

"You had an episode." Christina sighed. "That episode."

"I haven't had an episode since-"

"Mike" Kath cut me off.

Christina started to drive. We stayed in silence, everyone thinking. When we got to Sonic we ordered and drove back home.

I started setting up the movie. I think were going to watch a musical.

"Hey, are we watching a musical?" I asked Lauren.

"Yea." She said.

I looked at Lauren hesitantly before saying, "How did you do it?"

"Do what?" She had a confused look on her face.

"How did you snap me out of it?" I asked.

"I-I don't know. I just made you look at me by yelling in your face." Lauren chuckled. I reciprocated the chuckle.

"Well thank you." I said finishing up with setting the movie.

"Hey! You girls want to eat first or eat while watching?" Christina asked us.

"EAT WHILE WATCHING!" We both screamed at the same time, causing everyone to run into the room.

"What happened?"
"Is everyone okay?"
"Why'd you girls scream?"

"We just wanted to eat while watching the movie!" Lauren said happily. Everyone laughed.

We started watching the movie. Halfway into the movie, we finished eating. I felt Laurens arm wrap around my neck, pulling me closer. My heart started racing. I leaned my head on her shoulder and cuddled into her side. Why is my heart racing?! My face is probably so red right now! My eyes started to get droopy and I felt a blanket cover me. I fell asleep comfortably with Lauren here.

(A/N)
Here I am again
Its 3 in the morning.
Hah did you see what I did there? Its actually 3 A.M. though so ima head to sleep. 😗✌️
I wanted to make a calm chapter so like this is what you got. Heh
Anyways you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜