Characters and information

•I do not own Cimorelli
•This is a fanfiction
•No hate towards anybody its only for the plot of the story
•None of this is true
•No hate towards their parents
•Everything is just a plot
• 3 separate families
•Only one brother is in this
•Band never existed
•No love interests yet

~Part of this is inspired by REB1728  you should go check out the cimorelli books he/she/they made.

(Characters)
Christina Lynne Cimorelli: 29, Works at a restaurant. Able to siphon power but not every power. She has her own bit of power too. Able to create a shield. (Chris, Chrissy)

Katherine Ann Cimorelli: 28, She has her own construction company. Ability to become invisible. Super-strength. She will discover a new power. (Kath)

Lisa Michelle Cimorelli: 26, Administrator of a school. Ability to see and talk to the dead. The dead need to pass through her, as she is the bridge. She feels their pain when they pass through her. She will discover a new power. (Lise)

Amy Elizabeth Anderson: 24, Funeral Home, Cousin of the Cimorelli's. Advanced witch. Daughter of a very powerful witch. She will discover a new power. (Ames)

Lauren Christine Lydon: 21, Janitor of a school. Powerful witch. Telekinesis. Close friend of the Cimorelli's. She has visions.(Laur, Lo, Lolo)

Danielle Nicole Lydon: 19, In college, Werewolf. She can control when she transforms. She can also make it painless and quick. She is also a witch. Close friend of the Cimorelli's (Dan, Dani)

Other Characters:
Lynne Cimorelli(Dead mother of Cimorelli's)
Mike Cimorelli(Dead father of Cimorelli's)
Alexandra Anderson(Amy's dead mother)
Jake Anderson(Amy's living father)
Josephine Lydon (Living Mother of Dani and Lauren)
Isaiah Lydon(Dead father of Dani and Lauren)
Christian Anderson(Missing brother of Amy)
Villains
All the dead people