Chapter 13

"I will still hope for it"-Cimorelli

BEFORE WE START I WANNA SAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH BECAUSE THIS STORY HAS LESS READS THEN ANOTHER STORY THAT I MADE BUT THIS ONE HAS MORE VOTES SO THANK YOUUUU. I literally smile whenever I see a comment. Anyway, back to the story.

(Lisa's POV)
We suddenly ended up in an alleyway. I saw Ryder smiling.

"Now, I want you to focus on the power." He said. I nodded slowly and closed my eyes. I then heard a voice.

Hello Lisa.

"I thought you were out of my body!" I yelled.

"Oh Lisa, it doesn't work like that. I'm your other half." He smiled at me innocently. "Now go kill that man right there." I shook my head no. "Or should I make you kill your own little friends and everybody else?"

"Fine." I said. Ryder gave me a knife and I walked behind the man, placing him in a headlock and pointing the knife at him. "Don't scream. Don't struggle. Don't do anything unless i say so."

The man nodded his head and I took him to a different alleyway. I let go of him and he just stared at me.

"P-please d-don't hurt me. I have a wife! And kids!"

I suddenly felt this sense of guilt. I looked up at him. His face turned pale.

"Why a-are your eyes b-black?"

"Because," I started. "They are." I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened them and stared in his eyes. "Im sorry."

I grabbed him and was about to stab him when I came to a realization. I don't have to do this. Ryder is waiting though. He'll know. What am I supposed to do?

(Lauren's POV)
(Back at the house, right after Lisa and Ryder vanished.)

No no no...

"Where did they go?!" I asked starting to panic. "What if she kills someone?"

"Hey look at me." Christina said. "She won't kill anyone. I promise.

"B-but if she does then she'll be so angry at herself." I said.

"I promise she won't kill anyone." Christina said, trying to reassure me.

We then heard a gasp come from Amy and her eyes opened wide.

"Amy? Amy talk to us." Kath said.

"G-guys its like im in Lisa's head. She has a man i-in a headlock and has a knife pointing at him," She started. "But she's deciding whether or not to kill him."

"Where is she?!" We all yelled.

"E-Elm street, in the alleyway next to Starbucks. Ryder isn't there with her."

"Let's go!" I yelled. "Dani, you need to run to her."

Dani nodded her head and slowly, her clothes started ripping off as she didn't have time to go into a separate room. She turned into a wolf and ran out the door, which was open.

"Get in the car, its like 2 minutes away." Christina said. We nodded and got into the car. But of course Christina was NOT going to drive. She drives so slow. We started speeding off with me in the drivers seat.

(A/N)
What will Lisa do?
Will the girls find her in time?
NOT PROOF READ.
lol.
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜