Chapter 30

"I feel myself fading away"-Lisa Cimorelli

(Lauren's POV)
Lisa sat on my lap and I put my phone down. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my chin on her shoulder.

"Im sorry." Lisa spoke.

"For what?"

"For making you and the girls cry. Putting you all through sleepless nights." She said.

"Lise, it's not your fault." I said. "Can you tell me what you're dream was about?" I asked her, making sure she heard. Immediately tears brimmed her eyes but she blinked them away and shook her head.

"No." Lisa shook her head again. More tears came but she kept blinking them away.

"Lise, c'mon let it out." I said, pulling her head into my chest and leaning against the headboard of the bed.

Lisa started crying, and it turned into sobs. I let a few tears fall but immediately wiped them away. She calmed down.

"Why i-is this hap-pening to us?" Lise asked.

"I don't know baby, I don't know." I said.

Then Christina's voice boomed throughout the house causing Lisa to flinch and her breathing to hitch.

"BREAKFAST!"

I looked at Lisa as her breathing kept becoming unstable.

"Hey, It's just Chrissy. It is just your sister." I told Lisa, soothingly. She nodded and buried her head in my chest again. I felt her calm down and then Christina walked into the room.

"Come down for breakfast." She said. Chris looked at Lisa and realization hit her. "I'm sorry."

"She'll be okay. And we'll be down in a bit." I answered for Lisa. Christina nodded and went back downstairs.

Lisa and I got up and we brushed our hair and teeth. We changed into clothes and went downstairs.

We prayed before eating. When we were done we cleaned.

We went to the living room and we were watching a show. Lisa laid her head on my lap and took up the couch. But luckily, we had two more. Christina and Kath sat on one. Dani and Amy on the other. Halfway through one of the episodes. Lisa fell asleep. I gently stroked her hair for about 20 minutes. Suddenly, Lisa started squirming around. A nightmare.

"Lise, wake up." I said. The girls came closer to us.

"C'mon Lise." Katherine said. She shook Lisa, and she woke up. Lisa was breathing heavily, sweat dripping down her face. Lisa got up and she sat down on the floor, hugging her knees.

She closed her eyes and hid her head in her knees.

"Lise what was the dream?" Amy asked.

"The- the same." Lise said.

"We don't know what it was about. You wanna tell us?" Dani cautiously asked. I sat down on the floor with her. So did the girls.

"Yea- ok." Lisa nodded. "Basically, my-my power kills a l-lot of people and I have to watch as Ry-Ryder tortures you girls and-" She inhaled sharply. "And you girls die."

"Hey, were not going anywhere." Christina soothingly said, rubbing Lisa's back. I was to the left of Lisa and Chrissy was to the right of her. Katherine was next to me. Dani next to Chris and Amy filled the gap that was left and we had a complete circle on the floor. I leaned my head onto Lisa's shoulder.

My vision was taken over.

(Narrator)

Lauren was standing in the same house. Then, a voice yelled.

"GIRLS! GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

Lauren saw three small girls run downstairs. Christina, Katherine, and Lisa.

"Christina and Katherine go make food. Lisa, come with me." The man said. Lauren was sure it was their father, Manuel. Lauren followed as Manuel took Lisa into a separate room and tied her down to a metal bed. Her wrists were tied up and her legs were tied to each end of the metal bed, spreading them.

"W-what are you d-doing?" The small girl asked.

"Oh it's ok, it's just big girl games." Manuel laughed and grabbed a taser. He grabbed a bucket of water and dumped it over Lisa.

Lisa coughed up water that had went into her mouth. Manuel turned on the taser and shoved it against Lisa's stomach.

Lisa screamed and screamed as he wouldn't stop. Lauren couldn't bare to watch so she went to the kitchen, to find Chris and Kath. They were cooking while their mother sat there, watching them.

Lauren could still hear Lisa's screams and every time she did, Chrissy and Kathy, flinched. Lauren went back to where Lisa and Manuel were and saw Manuel unbuckling his pants. She had just now realized that the screaming had stopped.

Manuel then took of Lisa's pants and she cried and begged him.

"Please- please don't d-do this." Lisa cried.

"Oh shut up! You'll love this!" Manuel screamed at the 14 year old girl.

(A/N)
Wowowowow
805 words.
Long chapter if i do say so myself.
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜