Chapter 34

"L is for the way you look at me"-Frank Sinatra

(Lauren's POV)
Soon, Ryder stopped. Lisa immediately pulled her pants back up and Ryder calmly put his on too. Lisa curled into a ball and just stared at the wall.

"Who else wants to play some big girl games? Only painful, no pleasure." Ryder smirked. He looked at Christina. "How about the oldest?" Ryder snatched her away from Dani and pinned her against the wall.

"What? You going to torture me?" Chrissy chuckled. "Try me, I can take the pain."

"No, I'll let you all off the hook. There's something I need to do." Ryder walked out of the room, shutting the door. I ran over to Lisa and she looked at me.

I gently placed my hand on her arm and she flinched away. "D-Don't touch- Not ag-again." Her eyes were teary, but they were still beautiful.

The girls were behind me.

"Ryder isn't here, Lise." Amy said.

Lisa looked at Amy and said, "Y-yes he is. He always is." She paused and looked at all of us. "Always i-in my head. I-in my mi-mind."

Amy shot us a look, then gently got closer to Lisa.

"Don't. Touch. Me."

Amy backed away as she saw Lisa's eyes get darker.

I looked at Christina. "I-I thought our powers didn't work in here?" I asked, surprised.

"I guess Lisa's work." Chrissy shrugged.

We saw Lisa start sobbing, grasping her hair. I went up to her and hugged her tightly.

"DON'T T-TOUCH-" Lisa got cut off by a loud sob escaping her lips. She squirmed around in my arms. "Don't touch m-me."  Lisa finally gave up, relaxing in my arms and sobbing. Everyone was crying and I laid back with Lisa's head on my chest as I hummed a tune softly.

I soon heard her breathing even out, and I looked at the girls and Christian. "She's asleep." I calmly said.

"What the hell just happened?" Dani asked, rubbing the sides of her head.

"That's the same question we all have Dan." Kath shrugged.

We couldn't believe that this had just happened. We've been kidnapped by Ryder. Lisa got raped by Ryder. Christina almost got tortured. And Amy found her brother.

"This feels like a nightmare." I said, while  cuddling into Lisa. The girls nodded in agreement and we all slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Narrator)

Lauren was running through the woods when she tripped and felt an arm grab her. She screamed but her mouth got covered by a male hand.

"Shut up, or you're dead." The man spoke. Lauren got a look at him and saw Ryder.

Lauren felt a sting in neck causing her to fall asleep. But before she did she heard a female voice yell, "Hey!"

She awoke in the same place as before.

The metal room, with Lisa in her arms. She was breathing hard.

(Lisa's POV)
I woke up because of Lauren breathing hard. I sat up ignoring the disgust I felt in my body.

I grabbed Laurens face, making her look at me. "What's wrong?"

Lauren calmed down. The girls woke up too. Christian stayed asleep.

"I-I saw myself in the woods? I think." Lo paused. "I was running and then I tripped and a man caught me. I think it was Ryder. Then, I felt something get injected into my neck and before it made me fall asleep, I heard a woman yell 'Hey!'." Laur looked at all of us.

Christina broke the silence between us. "Do you think it's a vision or a dream?"

"A vision." Lauren replied sternly.

Amy was about to say something when the door slammed open. I tensed at the sight of him. Christian woke up.

"Hello ladies." Ryder looked at me. "Hello beautiful! Time for another round of big girl games?"

Suddenly, Kath stood up. "Don't touch her!" She yelled.

Ryder looked over at her, anger on his face. "What did you just say?"

"Don't. Touch. Her."

Ryder looked back at me. Then to Kath again. All of a sudden, Ryder punched Katherine right in the stomach. She fell to the ground. Ryder kicked her in the stomach multiple times. By now Kath was coughing up blood.

Ryder flipped Katherine so that she was laying on her back. He pulled out a knife. "What happened to the super strength?" He pinned Katherine to the wall. "Or the healing?"

He gripped the knife in his hand and started cutting through Katherine's shirt, leaving blood falling down from her chest. She didn't scream, she didn't make a sound. After the deep wound, he lifted her shirt up a bit.

Ryder carved the knife into her stomach. Before he could do any more damage, I yelled at him.

"Stop!"

He looked at me. "Stop what?

"Stop hurting her."

Ryder smirked. "Ok."

He let go of her, throwing her towards us. Then, before walking out the room,

"I'll be back with food and a first aid kit. You girls will be staying here for a while."

(A/N)
Hiiiiiiii
Nighttime or Daytime?
Personally, i choose night because here in Arizona its get really fvcking hot so 🤷‍♀️. Even tho the night isn't that much cooler, the sun isn't out so yea haha.
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜