Chapter 26

"Im a mess around you"-Cimorelli

(Lisa's POV)

"Just remember, Lisa. You are not weak." Lauren said. I nodded and kissed her. She kissed back, aggressively. I moaned into the kiss. We were already on my bed so I just pushed her back. I held her arms above her head and we pulled away, staring into each other's eyes.

"Thank you, Lauren. I needed to know that." I said, and kissed her again. I moved my attention to her neck and heard her moan slightly. "Shhh." I giggled. I saw Lauren bite her lip to hold back her moans, running her fingers through my hair.

We continued with our little make out session when there was a loud thud from downstairs. We pulled away.

"What was that?" I asked, catching my breath.

"I don't know." Lauren said and started to kiss and bite on my neck again.

"Mmh..." I moaned. There was another thud. Lauren kept on doing what she was doing.

"W-wait Lauren... We should c-check i-it out." I said in between little moans. Lauren pulled away and nodded, letting go of me. I walked out the room with Lauren behind. CRASH.

Lauren and I ran downstairs and saw chairs everywhere, books, lots of things. Then I saw Ryder and the girls.

"Where is she?" Ryder asked.

I was about to step out when Lauren protested. "Wait Lise! Im going with you."

I nodded and we walked out.

"Im right here Ryder!" I yelled.

"Yay! You want to have some more fun?" He asked like a psychopath.

Lauren grabbed my hand. "No, I don't." I said.

"Let's battle. If I win," He grabbed his chin, as if thinking. "I get to kill seven more people. If you win, then I will... let Dani transform again."

All of a sudden, Dani screamed in pain. We saw her bones turning into wolf parts. It was ripping her clothes. Dani let out another scream before finally turning into a wolf.

"Alright, lets do this." I said, letting go of Lauren's hand and pushing her towards the girls.

"No! Lisa!"
"Lisa!"
"We can find out a different way!"
"Lisa please!"

I turned my head away from them and shut my eyes. I need to do this. I need to at least try, I can't be afraid. Like Lauren said, I am not weak. I probably got a different idea of not being weak now, but here I am.

"Lisa please..." Lauren pleaded. I looked into her eyes. That was a mistake.

I gave in and said, "Ok." I turned my back from Ryder and when I was about to start walking to the girls.

"No! We battle! Now!" Ryder yelled. I felt a sharp pain in my back as i got flung across the room. I hit a bookshelf, fell to the ground, and the bookshelf fell on me.

I coughed and got out of under the bookshelf.

"Let's get this over with."

(A/N)
I know that I don't like cliffhangers from other books, but here I am. :)
Ima take a nap now.
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜