Chapter 27

"Your ocean eyes"-Bille Eilish

(I realized that I never mention their jobs. So, lets just pretend they already called off for a while. Haha)

(Lauren's POV)
No, no, no. I felt myself panicking as Lisa and Ryder made snarky remarks towards each other. I saw Dani's wolf form walk up next to me and rub its head against my leg. I leaned on the wall and slid down, petting Dani's wolf form. It calmed me down.

Suddenly, Ryder went flying across the room.

"You stupid girl!" He yelled. Lisa's body flew towards my direction, hitting the wall. I ran up to her and helped her up. I saw her eyes. They were black. I stepped back as she looked into my eyes. I was scared.

Lisa looked down, "I'm sorry that I'm like this."

I opened my mouth to speak when Lisa flew across the room again, hitting the corner of our table. Blood was on her back. She rolled over on the ground, groaning. Ryder walked up to her, grabbing her chin.

"You're weak. You'll never beat me. You'll never be able to protect those you love. You know what that means?" Ryder asked Lisa.

Lisa looked at me in the eyes and suddenly gripped the sides of her head, screaming in pain.

"Say it!" Ryder demanded.

"I-I'm weak." Lisa's voice was barely above a whisper.

"Louder."

"Im weak." She said.

"Louder!"

"Im weak!" Lisa yelled. I saw the pain in her eyes.

"Good girl. Now get up, this isn't over." Ryder said, letting go of her chin.

"Oh, I think it is!" Christina yelled stepping forward. Katherine stepped behind her with Amy following. I went to Amy and Dani's wolf form was in between us.

"Aww look Lisa! They want to fight for you!" Ryder paused, staring Lisa in the eyes. "What a shame. You're not worth fighting for. You're worthless."

With that, I flung him across the room. Christina used her own magic and helped Lisa get up. Amy and I chanted a spell which would poison the air to monsters like him. Katherine used her super strength and kicked Ryder sending him flying into a wall. He looked at Lisa.

"You're still weak, and worthless." Ryder snapped his fingers and Dani was back to her human self. Then Ryder vanished. I walked over to Lisa and held her in my arms as she sobbed. The rest of the girls joined our hug. Everyone was crying.

We pulled away. Lisa looked down at the ground as soon as we did. I saw her nails dig into her palm as she clenched her fists. She looked back up at us, her eyes black.

Lisa saw the fear in our eyes and got ready to run.

"No wait Lisa-" Christina was cut off by Lisa running upstairs and slamming her bedroom door shut.

We heard things breaking, shattering. Wails coming from Lisa's room. We all ran upstairs and tried to open her door. It was locked so Katherine used her super strength to knock it down. What we saw was horrible.

Just, horrible.

(A/N)
Once again im going to just leave this chapter here haha.
Im boreddddd.
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜