Chapter 32

"Yo no soy aquel que te dio rosas"-Natanael Cano

(Lauren's POV)
My stomach growled and I rubbed it.

"Im hungry." I pouted.

"Me too." Lisa said, leaning in for a kiss. I put my finger on my lips. "What?"

The girls laughed.

"No PDA!" I yelled jokingly. Lisa huffed and crossed her arms. Katherine laughed before going to the kitchen.

"I'll go help Kath." Amy walked away behind Katherine.

Lisa pouted at me, wanting a kiss.

"Nope." I bit my lip.

"Laur, stop." Lise said, eyeing my lips.

"Stop what?" I asked, genuinely confused. Then I realized what I was doing. "Oh... This?" I bit my lip again.

"Stop!" Lisa hid her face in a pillow.

"Lisa's blushing!" Dani yelled, tauntingly.

"Ok, do that on your own time." Christina laughed.

We all laughed and Lisa spoke up. "But she needs to give me a kiss!" She pointed at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

We leaned in and kissed.

"Ok! Enough haha!" Christina chuckled, pulling us away.

"Hey! I wasn't done!" Lisa said, leaning in again.

Before she could reach my lips, "We made salad! Come eat!" Katherine yelled. Lisa flinched and looked down, walking to the kitchen.

We followed her and sat down as Kath served us plates. I saw Amy grabbing onto the counter and her eyebrows furrowed. She let go.

"Lise, it's not your fault that you flinched." She said, walking to the table.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"I heard what you were thinking. "

"Oh." Lise looked down at her plate. We prayed and we started eating.

Suddenly, Christina grabbed onto the table, standing up. She started siphoning power from Lisa.

Lise immediately got weak and fell off her chair. We walked over to her and Christina, Chrissy still was siphoning her power. Thank God, it's not permanent.

"Chris! Stop!" Dani yelled.

"I-im not doing this!" Christina screamed back.

My eyes widened.

"Ryder..." We all said at the same time. Soon enough, Lisa was laying on the ground, her eyes barely open.

Christina stood up. We all did too. She shot a black beam at us.

"Girls! You need to do the spell!" She yelled. She groaned as she tried to not hurt us. We grabbed each other's hands.

We chanted and chanted until Chris was on the ground. She looked the same as Lisa.

"Well, well, well." Ryder suddenly appeared. "Look what we have here. A nearly passed out Lisa and Christina." He walked over to Lisa. "Time for big girl games."

"No!" I yelled. I flung him across the room.

He got up. "You'll regret that little girl." Suddenly, i flew into the tv. I fell onto the floor, rolling over and coughing. I had a big piece of glass in my side and I was bleeding out, fast.

"Dani! Amy! Handle him, im going to heal Laur!" Katherine yelled, making her way over to me. As she healed me, I saw Dani and Amy chanting spells. Then, they kneeled over, covering their. ears. Katherine fully healed me and we stood up.

"Over here!" I yelled and used my telekinesis to build up a wall of glass shards. I flung them at him. He turned them around and luckily I stopped them before they reached us.

Soon, Dani and Amy were passed out on the floor. He turned to us, laughing hysterically.

"You want to keep going at this?" He asked.

Kath and I stood our ground.

"Very well." Ryder nodded.

I threw more glass shards towards him. Kath picked up the broken tv, throwing it towards him.

He blocked it like it was child's play.

"Goodnight for now."

Was all I heard before everything went black.

(A/N)
Oooooooh
I actually just woke up haha.
I AM SO OFF MY WRITING GAME LIKE NORMALLY I AM AHEAD BY 7 CHAPTERS. BUT NOW IM ONLY AHEAD BY 3. I need to write haha
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜