Chapter 31

"With our hearts on fire"-Cimorelli

(Narrator)

Lauren watched as Manuel slapped Lisa.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Lisa frantically nodded and shut up. Manuel got over her and Lisa started to scream again. He thrusted in and out, grunts coming from him as Lisa kept screaming. She then lowered her screaming.

"P-please." She begged.

"See? You love this! You want more!" Manuel yelled.

"N-no! I-" Lisa got cut off by Manuel's hand hitting her across the face. Lisa gave up and her head was turned to the side.

She had silent tears as Manuel thrusted in, and out. Over and over again. Her lip quivered and Lauren saw an emptiness in Lisa's eyes. Then-

Lauren woke up. Her breathing was rapid.

(Lisa's POV)
Lauren suddenly took her head off of my shoulder. Her breathing was rapid.

"Laur? Princess what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at me and I saw a look of sadness in her eyes.

Lauren calmed down. "I-I just saw you get r-raped for the first time."

Ah, wasn't that called 'big girl games'?
You loved that didn't you?

I shook my head fiercely. Memories started coming back. Soon my vision was taken over, and I saw Manuel on top of me. I screamed. This can't be happening.

"This isn't real. This isn't real." I told myself, but nothing worked.

Suddenly a voice yelled. "Lisa!" It was stern. I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes."
"It's okay."
"Your okay."

I opened my eyes and saw the girls hovering over me. I immediately backed away.

"Big g-girl games...." I mumbled. "Please... n-no more b-big girl game-s"

Christina grabbed my shoulder and I flinched away. "Nobody's going to-"

I cut Chris off. "NO MORE BIG GIRL GAMES!" I yelled. The girls had shocked looks on their faces. Why did I yell?

"Lise? Calm down. Please." Lauren pleaded, coming closer to me.

Big girl games.
When I see you, we'll be playing some big girl games.

And at that moment, Lauren grabbed onto me.

"Lisa!" She yelled. I snapped out of my trance and just stared at her. I thought about what Ryder said.

That's right.
Your excited.
We'll play some big girl games and you'll love it.

I shook my head again and mumbled, "Stop Ryder...N-no big gi-girl games."

The girls heard me.

"Lise? What does Ryder want?" Christina asked.

I looked at her. "Big girl ga-games."

They all looked at me wide eyed, then hugged me. I didn't flinch, or tense up. I knew it was them. My 2 sisters. My girlfriend. And my best friend. My cousin.

We all pulled away and sat on the couches.

"Now, who's hungry? Its literally 6 pm." Katherine said, we all chuckled. What a day.

(A/N)
They are always hungry haha.
So...Thoughts on Ryder?
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜