Chapter 11

"I believe in you"-Cimorelli

(Lisa's POV)
I woke up in Lauren's arms and I realized that everyone had fallen asleep. I heard groaning next to me. I looked at Lauren and saw her rubbing her eyes. She then opened those beautiful brown eyes. I looked at her and our eyes met.

"Hey gorgeous." Lauren said, still sleepy. I felt the blush crawling up my neck. I looked away to try and hide it. "Hey c'mon it's cute." Lauren whined.

I looked back at her. "Hey. Do you want to get up?"

"Im comfortable so no."

I cuddled into her side again before taking out my phone. My eyes widened. We had gotten sonic at like 8 p.m. And now it was 9 A.M.

"Get up we have until 4 PM" Christina said causing everyone to wake up. "Its 9 AM, crap," She started. "Amy, Lauren, get the potions ready. Dani, just be prepared to transform and if you want to help them, go for it. Kath and I will get the spell ready."

"What about me?" I asked confused on why she didn't tell me to do anything.

"You can... I don't know, just be prepared for the worst." Chris responded.

"Great."

With that, everyone got to work. I went to my room walked to the mirror, and just stared at myself intensely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3:45 PM.)

You can't do this.
You're weak.
Don't even try.
You'll never be strong in enough to bring me down.

Crap, Ryder's in my head again.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

Disgusting, you should be happy I'm here to guide you.
Do you know how much power you have?
How much pain you can cause?
All the mass murders that would show up on TV and nobody would know that it's you.
It's all you.
The girls wouldn't have to do this if you were strong enough to stop me from taking control.
It's your fault

"Shut up." I raised my voice.

It's all you.
Your fault.
Just stop already.
You know you can't do this.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. The girls came running into the room.

"What happened?" Christina asked approaching me cautiously.

"He's in my head." I said.

Oh come on, you like this.
Only 10 minutes left
You're still weak
Pathetic

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed. Whispering. Everywhere.

(Lauren's POV)
Lisa gripped her hair and pulled at it. "Stars...singing.." She mumbled. "Singing ringing..." She kept saying that while pulling at her hair. I ran up to her.

"Hey, Lisa." I said soothingly. She didn't look at me. Instead, Lisa closed her eyes.

"Whispers... everywhere... stars ring-" She stuttered. "Stars ringing and- and- singing." Lisa started hitting her self in the head.

"Lisa come on, you can calm down." Christina said standing next to me.

Lisa suddenly looked exhausted. No, not this again. A seizure.

"Guys is everything ready? I think she's about to have a seizure again." I asked.

Everyone nodded. Lisa slowly started rocking side to side, forwards, backwards. She was still mumbling incoherent words.

"Lisa look at me." I said.

Nothing.

I made her sit down on her bed and i sat next to her. She stared at the wall, still mumbling. She had stopped trying to rip her hair out. She wasn't punching her self either.

"Lisa," I started. She didn't look at me. I grabbed her perfect jawline and made her look at me. "You are strong. You can do this."

She looked into my eyes and nodded.

"How did you do that Laur?" Lisa whispered.

"I don't know." I shook my head. Then something clicked. "Hey Christina, maybe if you siphon, you can feel what she is feeling right now." I posed. Lisa's eyes were drooping. I looked at the clock in Lisa's room.

3:54 PM.

Christina nodded and walked over to Lisa. She placed a hand on Lisa's shoulder and suddenly rocked back with her eyes half closed.

"Crap." Chrissy mumbled. She shook her head and opened her eyes fully again. "We need to get her downstairs in order to do this."

We all nodded and helped Lisa get downstairs without tripping.

"It's 3:57." I said.

(A/N)
Omigosh
Um i was going to say something but i forgot.
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜