Men In Love

(A/N : I'm happy.)

3rd Person POV 

"Where are my shoes?" Shouted Forth as he was standing near the shoe rack, getting ready to go to the university. 

"You threw it near the door yesterday! Check there." Shouted Beam, who was lying on bed. 

"Got it!" 

Beam was too tired and still in pain after the hot night session. 

Beam and Forth were in third year now. Forth was the head hazer. 

"Sorry na!" Forth said as he came to see Beam sleeping on the bed. 

"You're sorry to do it with me? Seems like you're bored of me now." Beam said, making a sad face. 

"What?? No!!! I mean…" He saw Beam trying to hide his laugh. Forth thought Beam seriously meant it. He went near Beam and squeezed his butt. "Aahhhh" Beam cried in pain. 

"That's your punishment for teasing me." Forth told Beam. "Now sleep and take  shower after the painkillers work." Forth said and kissed on Beam's forehead. 

Beam grabbed Forth's jacket's collar by both hands and pulled him for a kiss. And let Forth go after he was satisfied.

"You're waking up the junior." Forth said as he looked at his pants. 

"Damn!!! I'll be late if I wait for more than 2 minutes. If not for this responsibility, I would have eaten you raw for waking my junior up." 

"Just do it, and I'll tell P'Sing and P'Pete why were you late." 

Beam laughed at Forth's helplessness. 

"Aarrhh. You're bad, baby." 

"Only for you, Daddy!!" 

"Oh Damn…" Forth sighed. He called Max. "I will be absent today." He shouted as soon as he heard a hello from Max. 

"Hey!!! No… Forth… don't miss your… aahhkkk!!" Forth captured Beam's lips before he could finish his sentence. 

He hovered on top of Beam and pinned Beam's hand above his head, with his legs he locked Beam's legs. 

**********

"Let's go." Kit said as he came to the door of his room, looking at his boyfriend Phana. He was wearing a black wrist watch on his hands that complimented his uniform, while walking to the door. 

"What?" Kit asked. Kit looked at his phone screen to check if something was there on his face.

Phana shook his head. He smiled. Never once he had thought that Kit and him would be together. He felt so lucky to have Kit as his boyfriend. The cute kitten was looking at him with his lips stretched making it look like a line and making a deep hole in his cheeks. "Sorry… Let's go." Said Phana to him. 

They just celebrated their anniversary last week. 

"Should we call Beam?" Asked Kit to Phana as be sat on the passenger seat next to Phana who sat on driver seat.  

"Do you think he'll be able to show up after what had happened last night?" Asked Phana to Kit. 

"Seriously. Forth should stop being possessive. It was the girl who threw herself at Beam, not the other way round."

"They just make up reasons to do it, you know? Like… Do you remember? How Beam decided to ignore Forth because Forth didn't show up for their date because he was in a meeting? And just when Beam saw him, he ran towards Forth and Forth took him home."