The Truth and The Drinking

The shop was non stop today! I have never been that swamped in my entire life!! I cannot believe i have so many reads. I mean i see the people with over a million and i gasp but me even hitting over 100 is just mind blowing! Thank you so much! Keep spreading the word to all your friends!

When he walked into the flat he went straight to his room. When he shut the door, it was quickly reopened by Louis walking in.

“Harry what happened?” Louis sat down on Harry’s bed.

“It’s all over the internet what happened. Whatever, it’s done.” He began slamming drawers closed changing his clothing.

Before Louis could even try to comfort his angry friend Eleanor walked in with a face as red as a tomato. “Harold Styles! What the hell did you do to that girl?! She just called me near tears asking what she was going to do now? She has not been trained to handle this! She did not deserve you storming out of there!”

Harry threw the clothes he had in his hands on the ground, “You really think I planned for those cameras to be there?! I didn’t plan for any of that to happen! It just did and then she went and asked if I was sleeping with her to say thanks! Who the hell asks that?!”

“El please…” Louis stood up to walk over to calm her down. He was rubbing her back when she looked over at him.

“He loves this girl and he just ruined all hopes of being with her.” She hissed.

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Who said anything about love?” Harry started to back away from the conversation.

“You are so blind. The way you stare at her? How you get upset about her not texting you? How you bolted out of here to see her? Take your pick. The way you looked in those photos, although indecent for an 18 year old, your face said more than any words could.” As she spoke her voice got progressively calmer. “Before you lose her…think about it.”

She walked out of the door. Louis tried to say something but there were no more words to be said. He soon followed her out the door. Harry stared at his reflection in the mirror.  Love? No. That is just not possible. He had only known her a few weeks. He didn’t want to think about it anymore. He wanted to forget. He walked out of his room to the kitchen and grabbed the large bottle of scotch and ripped open the top and took two huge swigs.

Louis walked up to him, “That is not the way to fix this.” He grabbed his phone, “I am calling the boys”

Harry said nothing and made his way to the couch. He went to twitter and saw trending topics that made him want to hurl #halyn and #harryontop. He quickly took another chug. That’s when the rest of the boys came flying through the door.

“Harry…” Liam glided quickly over to him and ripped the bottle out of Harry’s hand.

“That’s mine!” he said feeling the buzz quicker than he expected.

They ignored him and Liam looked over at Louis, “Why did you let him start?”

“He needed something to take the edge off,” trying to make up an excuse, “Tomorrow is not going to be a good day. Simon is going to kill him.”

“I am right here thank you!” Harry slurred, “Simon can say whatever he wants. Her and I are no longer talking or anything.”

“That’s because you ruined it!” he heard Eleanor shout from Louis bedroom.

Louis hollered back, “El honey please just let it go.”

His door sprung open, “I will not let it go! I finally found another girl that I was able to relate with!”

“You can still stay friends with her babe.” Louis wrapped her in his arms.

“No I can’t. She will never want to come here or be anywhere near him. She wants to get away and stay away. I blame him!” she was now near tears yelling at Harry.

“Well good riddance. All she did was play with my emotions. I was straight with her from the moment I met her. I wanted her from day one. Told her that on day two and she told me all she wanted was to be friends. Screw her.”

“You almost did.” Zayn spoke under his breath. Everyone heard him and there were smirks on almost everyone’s faces.

“Shut up Zayn!” Harry and Eleanor spoke simultaneously.

“I’m going to bed.” Harry said nothing to the rest of the gang and just walked to his room and fell onto his bed.

Well poor Harry tried to drown his sorrows. Things will turn around if not you have permission to complain to me ;p