Chapter 96: "Lu Xiaonuan"

Extra #1

How did Lu Shao and Su Han experience everything from anticipation, thunderbolt, and forced numbness to accept a kid rather than a soft and adorable girl, at that moment, Su Ran came out of the delivery room. After falling asleep, I don't know.

However, the moment the little cute was next to him was a boy, Su Ran was all bad.

"boy?!"

Su Ran's eyes widened, and she would stand up to see it in the next second.

Fortunately, Lu Shao was stopped at this time.

"First lie down and don't move." Lu Shao held Su Ran nervously, then hugged the child next to Su Ran.

Then, Su Ran saw the bracelet on the child's hand, and it really wrote a striking "male" character on it.

"Ah, the boy is also good. The boy can share more with the family in the future." Lu Shao calmly glanced at the child and said.

Except for the regret that was not his daughter, the boy can indeed help his family and his brother in the future.

Moreover, when the child is older, there is no need to worry about the daughter's marriage in the future.

"Well," Su Han aside nodded his head rarely, and said, "I can take him to play and take him to play basketball in the future."

After hearing his son's words, Su Ran raised an eyebrow and looked at Su Han leisurely. He thought: You are a teenager between you, and when he can really play basketball, you should be annoyed by then.

Su Ran shook his head and decided not to tell his son this tragic reality.

He turned his head and looked at the kid around him suspiciously, and Su Ran frowned, and then couldn't help whispering: Although he was a son, he still seemed cute?

What came to mind, Su Su suddenly frowned again.

"What's wrong?" Lu Shao leaned down, kissed Su Ran, and asked.

"I think of a question."

"what?"

"What about the things we prepared for Lu Xiaonuan before?" Su Ran asked with a tangled look.

I don't know who said it first, everyone seems to have acquiesced to the fact that Lu Xiaonuan will definitely be a girl.

Therefore, no matter what Su Ran bought and prepared at home, the clothes she wore were prepared in accordance with the standards of girls.

Even the children's room prepared by Zhou Fu was completely prepared in the style of a little princess ...

"All the things in the house can be replaced. I also let Zhou Fu prepare again for the baby room. There is no time to worry about it," Lu Shao said softly.

Wen Yan said, Su Ran shook his head.

"No, I bought everything, just use it." Su Ran said earnestly.

Mainly, she chose a lot of things carefully. If not used, Su Ran would feel very sorry.

As a result, Su Ran waved his hand, and decided to use it in addition to replacing baby diapers, such as baby diapers.

Anyway, her son looked cute, so she barely pretended to be a girl.

Thinking about this, Su Ran took another look at the boy next to him, a gleam of light flashed in his eyes.