Chapter 62: Broke The News

In the room on the top floor of the hotel, looking at Lu Shao, who was sitting expressionlessly on the sofa, Lu Boyang quietly wiped his sweat.

what happened? Why does the air in the room feel a bit thin?

Lu Boyang glanced at Lu Shao secretly, and couldn't help secretly muttering.

Don't look at the uncle's appearance without wind and waves, but he grew up under the oppression of Lu's parent year. Lu Boyang is very clear that his uncle's state is the most terrifying state.

However, he didn't seem to be doing anything to upset the third uncle.

Lu Boyang wondered secretly.

"That, uh, uncle, I went to the city's awards ceremony a few days ago, so I came here two days later." Lu Boyang explained very carefully.

After much deliberation, it seems that this is the only thing.

But he didn't know that Uncle San would come to n city! You know, he must be waiting before the saddle.

just......

What does uncle come here to do?

Thinking of this problem, Lu Boyang's mind suddenly flashed, and his eyes widened instantly to look at Lu Shao.

"Uncle San, you're here, wouldn't it be ...", pressing the surprise of discovering a certain truth in his heart, Lu Boyang asked, "Little Seven's mother also came to this competition?"

Otherwise, everyone in Lu holds so many documents in city b and the project is not processed, but at this time, he ran to city n. He wanted the game flow sheet and the audience spectator tickets, and he also asked him to take the time A day later ...

Most importantly, I brought my son with me!

Wen Yan said that Lu Shao did not answer Lu Boyang's question, but raised his eyes lightly, sweeping Lu Boyang in front of his eyes, and his lips were slightly narrowed.

"Your Shengding Entertainment is doing a good job?" Lu Shao asked, his tone could not hear any emotion.

He heard that Lu Boyang was stunned.

I didn't fully understand why Uncle San suddenly asked such a sentence.

Suddenly concerned about the performance of his nephew?

It seems that the atmosphere is not like now.

"Uh, okay, okay." Lu Boyang said with a stiff neck.

"Really?" Lu Shao raised an eyebrow and said, "Since you have done a good job, do it well."

Lu Boyang: Ha? that's it? Is this the encouragement given to him by Uncle San?

Lu Boyang was aggressive.

"Oh, I will."

Just when Lu Boyang thought that Lu Shao would let him "retreat" in one second, he listened to Lu Shao and said, "Before your Shengding Entertainment fails, the Lu family will not provide you with any resources. As for Lu, Home projects and industries have nothing to do with you. "

"Also, don't say you are from the Lu family when you go out."

"Do you understand?" Lu Shao asked, looking up.

"Uh ... I understand." Actually, I don't really understand.

Uncle San means that unless he goes bankrupt, he is not Lu's family?

Is this disguised to drive him out of the house?

If he hadn't adapted to the "devil-style" education model of his third uncle since childhood, Lu Shao would cry now.