Chapter 76: New Home

Now that both have got the marriage certificate, it is time for her to know the family situation of the child and his father.

Su Ran thought, nodded.

Did not notice at this moment that Lu Shao slightly clenched the hand of the steering wheel, and whether the eyes were nervous and worried when he looked at her.

Su Ran opened the account book.

The home page on the first page is Lu Shao.

Then, the second page was Lu Shao's personal page, which had an empty column on it. At this moment, it has been labeled "Married".

Su Ran himself too.

Looking at these two words, Su Ran slightly hooked his lips.

Next page.

"Lu Boxiao?" Su Ran looked at the name with a look of expression.

How does the name feel ...

"It is the eldest son of my elder brother." Lu Shao, who had been paying attention to the expression on Su Ran's face, explained, but his voice was a little tight.

Actually, what Lu Shao said at this moment, Su Ran did not listen at all.

Looking at the three words "Lu Boxiao", Su Ran was in his heart and suddenly made some guess.

I quickly turned down two pages, and sure enough, when I saw the name above, Su Ran opened her eyes instantly, and almost didn't directly throw the account book in it.

"Lu Boyang! He ..." Su Ran turned her head and looked at Lu Shao beside her with shock.

At this time, Lu Shao also parked the car in the temporary parking line on the side of the road.

"I know what you have done before, including Lu Boyang's participation." Lu Shao looked to Su Ran, said in a eager tone, his eyes were dull, and he said, "Sorry, I concealed my relationship with Lu Boyang before. I just don't want you to mind my existence because of him ... "

After hearing what Lu Shao said, Su Ran's eyes flashed, and he didn't know what to say.

Yes, isn't it written in the original book, there is a powerful and very mysterious family behind Lu Boyang, and there is a mysterious uncle who will send him a gold mine in the future.

So, the so-called uncle refers to Lu Shao?

God, is this the magic law of fiction? Or is the so-called "fate" wonderful?

Through the world of this novel, Su Ran has been trying to avoid the main line of the original novel as far as possible, and avoid those main characters who face the halo.

I didn't expect to avoid it, she actually turned around again.

Lu Shao did not appear in the original novel, but existed in a passage of the novel as a powerful background board ...

Su Ran kept frowning, thinking with her head down, silent.

When the tension in Lu Shao's heart finally reached the top, Su Ran raised his head and looked at Lu Shao.

"So, Lu Boyang is your nephew?" Su Ran asked, looking strangely at Lu Shao's eyes.

"Yes," Lu Shao nodded, and explained, "He is the second child of my elder brother's family, and ranks third in the Lu family."

"He and you are only 4 years old?"

This is where Su Ran feels most incredible.

According to the birth date on the hukou book, Lu Boyang is 34 years old, and Lu Shao, the uncle, is only 4 years older than Lu Boyang!