Chapter 12: Song Yian

A/n: From here the chapters
are not yet edited.
___________________________________

Song! also! Ann!

Isn't this the name of the great son of the hero and hero in the novel? !!

Su Ran still remembers that when reading a novel, there was a chapter about the production of the heroine in the hospital. Because she was pushed by a cannon fodder with a short eye, the heroine's amniotic fluid was broken and she was sent to the hospital in advance At the hospital, the female lead was dystocia and had major postpartum hemorrhage. All in all, she scared the male lead as well as the second male.

Under the shining of the protagonist's halo, of course, the female lead finally gave birth to a child, of course, or a standard of a lot of romance novels: Longfeng tire.

Song Yi'an and Song Yongning are the names given to the two dragons and babies by the male host, which means that the female host and the child can be peaceful and peaceful.

When I saw it here, Su Ran felt very touched.

But now, the status is different, and then hear the words "Song Yian", and the whole thing looks like a life sign.

"teacher."

"Mr. Su?"

"what!"

Song Yi'an called it several times before Su Yan, who was trapped in the ice cellar, returned to God.

"Mr. Su, what's wrong with you, are you uncomfortable?" Seeing Su Ran's expression suddenly turned ugly and her face pale, Song Yi'an asked with some worry.

"Ah, no, it's okay, just a little anemia recently, coupled with the hot weather ... cough, old problems." Su Ran whispered, and then made a smile that is probably uglier than crying.

"Do I need to call a doctor?"

"No, no, I often do this, just take a break, huh, really."

"Oh, that's good, then I will help you to pour a glass of water." Then, Song Yi'an got up and went to bring Su Ran a glass of water.

When receiving the water cup, Su Ran could still feel his fingers tingling.

"Well, you just said you have a younger sister?" After a while, he finally recovered a little calmness, and Su Ran looked to Song Yi'an.

"Yes, I have a younger sister, called Ningning. Today she went to a pre-match medical examination, so she is not here, and she will be on time tomorrow." Song Yian nodded.

Song Yi'an, plus a Song Yongning.

Succeed! Let's live.

Isn't that the children of the man's house?

So, she was a hideaway female matchmaker, or did she hit the housewife?

However, whether it is written in the novel or in the memory of the original owner, does the male owner's Song family live in the a-16 opposite? She couldn't remember it wrong. But why did you run to a-17 again?

Su Ran was puzzled, and his eyes narrowed carefully through the window.

"The opposite is also ours." Looking at Su Ran's sight, Song Yi'an explained.

Thanks to how clever he is, he is still a twelve-year-old child, cannot be as deep as his protagonist dad, see Su Ran's expression is not right, and can still think of anything when looking over there.

For this teacher Su, Song Yi'an is only when she is a teacher with very high musical attainment.

"Ah." So it is ...