Chapter 56: Meet A Family of Three

"I don't think my mother seems right." Su Han frowned, looked at Lu Shao hesitantly, and finally expressed his own worry.

Hearing that Lu Shao was also stunned.

"You said Xiaoran?"

"What's up with her?"

What do you call my mom? Did you call "Xiao Ran"? !!

If in normal times, Su Han's vomit has been packed and sent to Lu Shao.

However, today's situation is special, he has no time to fight with this person and waste time.

After staring at Lu Shao with a warning, Su Han nodded and Shen said: "I don't think she's in the right mood. I don't know if I'm in trouble."

Su Ran probably never thought that his son was so keen.

Keen to the point that the two only spoke a few words on the phone and could perceive her uneasy mood. Obviously, Su Ran has worked very hard to control his emotions.

As for Su Han, in fact, I don't know what happened to Su Ran, but I feel that this woman is not in a good mood.

If this woman is troubled by the game, Su Han wants to say that it is unnecessary.

Isn't it just a game? Anyway, whether Su Ran can win in the end, she is the best in his eyes.

But think about it, it seems not because of this ...

Wen Yan said that Lu Shao's expression was also sinking, and looking at Su Han's eyes deepened a bit: "She contacted you?"

Su Han: ...

"So you called to disturb your mother?" Lu Shao raised his eyebrows, looking at Su Han's expression.

"What do you care about!" After hearing the words, Su Han replied with dissatisfaction, and said, "What should be concerned now is, what trouble is there with my mother?

"I know." Lu Shaoying said.

He would not doubt the boy's insight, so Su Han could come back and say that something had happened to Su Ran.

However, unlike Su Han, an impulsive boy of his age, Lu Shao judged things much more comprehensively and calmly.

"When do you call to disturb your mother?" Lu Shao asked.

Su Han: It's not bothering to say everything! Deaf?

"Just this afternoon, it should be that she just finished the game." Su Han said in a deep voice.

"Did she say anything?"

"No." Su Han frowned.

"Okay, I see." Lu Shao nodded, and said solemnly.

After that, it disappeared.

Su Han: So what? and then?

Su Han widened his eyes and looked at Lu Shao.

"You know what it means?" Su Han gritted his teeth, staring coldly at Lu Shao, asking.

"I mean I will deal with it," Lu Shao answered.

"You? What do you do?"

Sure enough, he shouldn't have told this man.

Waiting for his so-called treatment, the woman's mood was cured by two meals of spicy crayfish.

Su Han gave a disdainful look at Lu Shao, and murmured silently in his heart.

"What do you think your mother can't handle?" Lu Shao asked instead instead of answering Su Han's words.