Chapter 39: Does He Deserve it

"It's not me, who do you think it is?" Everyone Lu squinted and looked back at Su Juran, who looked sideways and asked coldly.

Su Han: No one can be you!

Reacting from the initial accident, Su Han stepped forward subconsciously, blocking Su Ran and Lu Shao.

"What are you trying to do?" Su Han stared at Lu Shaoxao, gritted his teeth and asked, his eyes full of alertness and dissatisfaction.

Looking at Su Han's entire portrait like a sharp spike, completely guarded, Lu Shao sneered suddenly.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

Recognize you?

Lu Shao looked at Su Han with sarcasm and said, there seemed to be a hint of ... proud?

"Wait!" Su Ran, who was still in the process of persecution, finally came back, widening his eyes, looking at Lu Shao, and looking at his family.

"You already know each other before?" Su Ran asked in shock. Did she miss something?

"Barely calculated."

"do not know!"

The voices of the father and the son almost sounded at the same time. Of course, the previous sentence was spoken by Lu Shao, and the latter sentence was spoken by Su Han.

That is knowing You.

Looking at his own expression, Su Ran felt that he no longer needed to determine anything.

Suddenly, Su Ran's eyes flashed, and he turned to Su Han and asked, "So, you already know that he is your biological father?"

"Father?" Su Han heard these two words, as if he heard a great joke, and looked coldly at Lu Shao: "He is worth it?"

In a word by Su Han, the already calm atmosphere was instantly frozen, and the temperature in the air seemed to drop several degrees because of Lu Shao's sudden sinking complexion.

Lu Shao's eyes deepened, a flash of light flashed in the depths, and the hands hanging on his sides tightened slightly.

He almost used all these 30 or more cultivations, so he couldn't hold back the kid who didn't learn the lesson on the spot.

However, Lu Shao's eyes looked at Su Han, but still full of pressure.

No matter how calm Su Han is, after all, he is just a twelve-year-old boy. He is still a little weak in the face of the pressure exerted by a superior for many years.

However, it was just a moment of sacrifice, and next second, Su Han stared back indifferently.

On one side, Su Ran suddenly lamented that passers-by were not good enough. Looking at the posture of the two, she couldn't help squeezing her sweat for her family.

Secretly: You smash, people are your dear, this is not a question of unworthy, good cut?

Before, Su Ran didn't think so much when he looked at it alone. At this moment, the two men stood together and looked at it. It was really like it!

Especially now, the expressions of the two men's stare are almost the same.

If it weren't for the atmosphere, Su Ran would like to take out his mobile phone to take a picture of this scene.

"Cough, Mr. Lu." Su Rangan coughed and gave Lu Shao a pointed look.

The approximate meaning of the eyes is: Mr. Lu, this is my son smashing. Why are you staring at me in front of me, I'm afraid it's not good.