Chapter 54: Pit Son

"What does my homework have to do with you?" Su Han politely glanced at the person in front of him, and frowned.

Hearing that Lu Shao was not angry, still calm.

"Done?" Lu Shao asked.

Su Han: ...

Don't want to care about this person.

"Not finished yet?" Raised his eyebrows slightly, and Lu Shao asked again, with a trace of undisguised suspicion.

On hearing that, Su Han's face was dark, and he immediately retorted: "How is that possible?"

Just order homework, he won't finish writing?

Is this man doubting his ability!

Su Han gritted his teeth and thought secretly.

"Now that you've finished writing it, take it." Lu Shao glanced at the angry boy, and slightly raised the corner of Lu Shao's mouth slightly.

"Why?"

"Check." Lu Shao answered solemnly.

Today, after Su Ran worked very hard, Mr. Lu was finally drawn into the parent contact group of class eight again.

After Su Ran left, Lu Shao's first parent task was to report the completion of the child's homework in the group.

Obviously listening to Lu Shao said this, Su Han also thought of this, and pursed his lips, his stubborn face still covered with rejection.

"My homework doesn't require you to check."

"Again," Suddenly, Su Han opened his eyes sideways instead of looking at Lu Shao, and muttered quietly: "Checking homework is a matter for parents, and it has nothing to do with you."

Although Su Han said this softly, he couldn't help but be quiet in the corridor where the father and son stood.

Sure enough, when he heard Su Han's words, Lu Shao's eyes darkened a little bit.

The atmosphere seemed deadlocked for almost half a minute, and finally Lu Shao spoke again.

"You have completed all your homework?" Lu Shao asked.

"of course."

"Confirm the answer is correct?"

"Of course." Su Han said very confidently.

Hearing that, Lu Shao nodded, seemingly incomprehensible.

Lu Shao looked at Su Han very seriously and said, "You should learn to take responsibility for every word you say."

Having said that, Lu Shao did not continue to investigate the homework and turned to leave.

"Cut, of course I know, I still need you to say." Looking at the back of Lu Shao's departure, Su Leng murmured and muttered dissatisfied.

On the other side, looking at Lu Shao who had returned to the study, Zhou Fu handed some documents to Lu Shao.

"Sir, here are the operating reports of the three projects, and the plan of several projects that will be launched next month, please look over."

Because the next few days are coming out, there are a lot of documents that Lu Shao needs to review in the past two days.

Moreover, because there is no time during the day, Lu Shao has only night time to deal with these matters.

"Well, let's put it first." Lu Shao said, but instead of looking through those files immediately, he took out his mobile phone and opened [Eight Class Parent Group]