Chapter 27: View Student Profile

On the 18th of the school's organization of the Suto activity, the parent group has officially announced the announcement.

At this moment, the parent group was quite lively.

Walking with Su Han on the way to school, Su Ran took out his mobile phone that had been "beeping out" from the bag.

It went up to the announcement made by the head teacher in front.

[Parent Liaison Group for the first eighth class]

Teacher Wong:

[Notice] In order to fully enhance students' awareness of synergy and extra-curricular living ability, and to enhance the tripartite relationship between school parents and students ... The school decided to launch an extra-curricular suto activity this month. When: October 18, Location: Xijiao Park. I hope all parents of students will participate enthusiastically!

Mother Zhang Xiaoxue: Receive it, join!

Zhou Fangyuan's father: It is good for the school to organize Su Tuo, and our family will participate.

Lu Min's mother: Teacher Wang, can I sign up directly in the group?

Teacher Wang: Yes, parents can sign up directly in the group, I will make statistics later.

Teacher Wang: I have also spread the details of the Suto activity.

Teacher Wang: [File]

Mother Lin Xiaoran: Wow, this time going to camp?

Ms. Liu Rubo: I think the arrangement says that we have to stay overnight, isn't it safe over there?

Dad Zhang Hao: Ms. Liu Rubo, there are many people going to camp in Xijiao Park. The facilities and facilities there are complete, don't worry.

Liu Rubo's mother: That's good, but Liu Rubo's father is away on a business trip and camping, I don't know how to get it, and I asked myself to set fire and set up a tent.

Ms. Chen Yun: Don't worry. Didn't you say that in the arrangement, you can start a free team with a family as a unit, and we can form a team at that time.

Mother Liu Rubo: That's great!

...

"Don't you say you can't watch your phone while walking?"

Su Ran was brushing seriously, and Su Han's voice suddenly sounded in his ear, startled.

"Isn't it dangerous to walk and play with a cell phone?" Seeing Su Ran ignored him and still staring at the cell phone, Su Han said again and again.

Who was that day, holding a headline about "Students lowered their heads to play with their mobile phones on the way home from school and were hit by a big truck" with a nervous look at him in front of him, emphasizing that they were not allowed to play with mobile phones while walking?

Also important thing said three times!

This woman is a double label monster!

Su Han groaned in dissatisfaction, not admitting that he was a little unhappy because Su Ran had been playing with his mobile phone and ignored himself.

However, dissatisfied and dissatisfied, walking next to Su Ran, Su Han still subconsciously raised his hand from time to time to help Su Ran correct the direction.

Otherwise, Su Ran ran into a tree and a publicity board for a while.

"It's not fun, I'm watching the notice of activities in your group by your class teacher." Su Ran emphasized.