Chapter 21: I was Hurt

In the seafood restaurant, Su Ran was staring at the little handsome guy who was quietly peeling shrimp on the opposite side.

Earlier in the year, while Su Ran was still at school, he looked at the section where the roommate recommended the old man to help the female host peel the shrimp.

Although childish on the lips, Su Ran had a small illusion in his heart.

Unfortunately, from school to graduation to becoming a well-known music master, Su Ran has always been lonely and has never enjoyed such treatment at all.

Unexpectedly, the first time I saw someone peeling shrimp in front of myself, it was actually my own cheap son.

Hey......

Su Ran sighed.

Finally, after Su Ran's 7-minute surveillance, Su Han couldn't help raising his head.

"You, why are you always staring at me?" Su Han asked with a strange look.

For a while, I was emotional, tangled, and I did n't know what was laughing for a while, which made me inexplicable.

"It's nothing, I'm thinking, which daughter can marry my baby so well in the future." Su Ran raised her cheek and looked at Su Han with emotion.

Completely one: My son is the best, and he does not accept rebuttal posture.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Su Han said for a moment, awkwardly.

"It was originally, you see, my son is handsome, he can also do housework, and his grades are good, right." Suddenly, Su Ran pointed to the shrimp that had piled up in front of Su Han "And I'm very filial, and he helped me peel the shrimp."

Su Han: ...

Why is this woman so much nonsense today?

Su Han groaned inwardly, but his face was inexplicably hot.

"Who said I stripped you?"

"Isn't it?"

"No!"

That being said, Su Han still pushed the freshly peeled shrimps in front of Su Ran and said coolly, "Let's eat together."

Having said that, Su Han did not move his chopsticks, but took the spicy shrimp aside to prepare for peeling.

"Wait a moment." Su Ran stopped Su Han.

Su Ran called Su Han, but he didn't mean to let him put it down and eat it first.

Su Ran himself likes that, whether it is nuts or whatever, they are peeled off in one piece, piled up in small piles, and eaten all at once.

At this point, Su Han seems quite similar to her.

"Let's reach over, and I'll help you roll up your sleeves."

It's not cold today, and I don't know why Su Han buttoned his shirt sleeves so tightly.

If it were not for Su Han's peeled shrimps, his movements were a bit stiff, and his arms were raised high, Su Ran had not noticed this detail.

Hearing that Su Han's action was deadlocked.

"No need," Su Han said, and immediately added: "This is good."

"Are you sure? This dress is expensive." This is the torture from Su Ran's soul.

She was mainly afraid of affecting the performance of Su Han's peeled shrimp.

Taking advantage of Su Han's death, Su Ran had already pulled his hand, unbuttoned the cuffs directly, and pulled the sleeves up.

Such a move also exposed Su Han's injuries to Su Ran's hands completely.