Chapter 93: Child

Originally, Mr. Lu planned a week-long vacation and honeymoon, and finally returned only after a day at the manor.

The reason is that Su Ran is probably pregnant.

Although the manor is also equipped with a doctor, it is not a professional obstetrician and gynecologist after all, and it is not convenient there, so, because he was not assured, Lu Shao took Su Ran back to city B.

The first thing the two went back to was to instruct Zhou Fu in advance to make an appointment for a birth checkup.

in the hospital.

"What's wrong with my mother?" Su Han, who had returned to Lu's house from Lu's house and came to the hospital directly before sitting down, came over and asked nervously.

A pair of eyes did not forget to stare at Shao Shao.

This is the shameless guy!

I told him to cooperate and wait for him to take a winter vacation, and the family went on vacation, by the way, to surprise Su Ran.

The results of it!

This guy actually took Su Ran first to leave by the effort of fleeing him to Lu's.

The most important thing is, what happened, why did the **** go to the hospital as soon as he came back?

Su Han felt that he had never been so nervous before.

So much so that Zhou Fugang said "Mr. is now accompanying his wife in the hospital", and even after hearing the words "check", Su Han rushed over.

If that woman has anything to do, he won't let Lu Shao go.

Su Han clenched his hands, gritted his teeth, and stared at Shao Shao, trying to see the answer he wanted to know from Lu Shao's face.

Then, Su Han shuddered.

The expression on the face of the surname Lu was a little nervous right now, but why isn't it more nervous? But excitement and expectation? Even, it seems that Lu Shao's radian hanging from the corner of his mouth is smirking?

what is the problem?

Su Han was puzzled.

I was about to ask again, but saw that the doctor had come out of the examination ward.

"Mr. Lu, your wife is currently 7 weeks pregnant, and the due date is November 7 this year." The doctor looked at Lu Shao.

"In addition, the first check-up needs to wait until 12 weeks, but at present, all inspection indicators are normal, please rest assured." The doctor smiled, looking at the big and small two with worried faces , Said.

After hearing that, Lu Shao hooked his lips, and the last tension on his face disappeared.

Taking two steps towards the ward, Lu Shao stopped suddenly, looked at the doctor and asked, "I can go in now?"

"Yes." The doctor held back a smile and nodded.

Hearing the doctor's words, Lu Shao nodded toward the other side, said "There is work", and then quickly pushed the door into the ward.

Behind him, Zhou Fu who followed Su Han all the way, looked at Lu Shao like this, some could not help but be patient.

Probably, he took over the family business relationship very early. Mr. Lu has always been calm. It is rare that he is so unstable now.

However, although there is Master Su Han, after all, when Mr. Su knew that he had this child, Su Han was already an older child. Let's take a closer look. The current mood of the husband is really the first time that he has been a father. Excitement is normal.