Chapter 16: Fan Zhuan Lu

Su Ran didn't know what luck he was.

Obviously a cannon fodder woman who has been off the assembly line for many years, finally managed to get ready to live, who knows that these past few days have encountered the main characters in the novel one after another.

First was the son of the male lead Song Yi'an. Today, on such a big weekend, she actually saw the legendary male second: Lu Boyang!

Looking at Su Ran's first glance, Lu Boyang first glanced, and there was a fascination in his eyes.

After that, it was familiar again.

Lu Boyang frowned, recalling carefully that it didn't take long for him to look at the look on Lu Boyang's face from the initial surprise to deep.

"It's you."

Su Ran.

This woman has disappeared for more than ten years and has been forgotten by everyone.

Thanks to the novel's storyline, every time "Su Ran", a vicious female companion, persecuted the female host, Lu Boyang, a flower messenger, was present. Although not as cool as the male lead's appearance, anyway, no one has never been absent .

Even several times, when the male lead was busy and deeply in love with the female lead, it was Lu Suyang, the male second man, who took care of it.

Therefore, Lu Boyang was very impressed with Su Ran.

Of course, this happened more than a decade ago. If Su Ran appeared again and there was almost no change in a face, Lu Boyang even thought that this woman died in which corner of the horn, after all, even if he Without a shot, the guy named Song won't make Su Ran better.

But what does this woman want to do when she appears again? And still in his company.

"What do you want to do here?" Lu Boyang looked up at Su Ran and asked coldly, his eyes full of scorn and scrutiny.

"revenge?"

The end of "Su Ran" after being expelled from Su's house can be described as tragic, but these are the results of her own self-reliance and are not worthy of sympathy.

He just wanted to know now, this woman who had disappeared for more than a decade, appeared here, and what wave he wanted to turn.

If this woman wants to do something bad, he doesn't mind trying to solve the trouble before the surname Song.

Hearing Lu Boyang's rude words and the same eyes as watching the virus, Su Ran felt a block in her heart and almost couldn't hold back a slap to call the other side.

"It's just a deal." Su Ran said.

He heard that Lu Boyang sneered on his face.

"Sale? You?"

He didn't have the courage to wait in front of the third uncle, so he just came to the company for a reason over the weekend.

What sale did Su Ran come to talk about during the weekend? Besides, why didn't he know the chairman?

"It's me, but if the sale isn't negotiated, you can also treat it as if it didn't exist."

"As for the revenge you said," Su Ran glanced at Lu Boyang like a neurosis, and said lightly: "Every child has no ideals, no goals, and hormones have risen. This has been going on for years Thanks to you still remembering so long. "

Those things of the original trunk are not as simple as children, but, in Su Ran's view, these are just the plot of the novel.

After hearing Su Ran's words, Lu Boyang felt an accident and weirdness in his heart, and then looked at Su Ran, only to notice that this woman was indeed very different from what she remembered.