Chapter 44: Travel

"Son, see if the socket in the room is closed."

"Shit, have you packed your clothes, put them away and bring them in my box."

"Yes, bring a few extra briefs."

"Well, Su Han, did you see the little bag I put on the washstand yesterday?"

...

In the old-fashioned residential building, early in the morning on the big weekend, the mother and son of the Su family kept hearing voices.

To be precise, only Su Ran's voice.

"By the way, there are two buns on the table. You can also put a bag on it and take it away in a while."

Su Ran's voice came from the room.

"Oh." Su Han responded, glanced at the table, the two buns left over for breakfast, and thought about Su Ran, and took a bag.

"Anything else?"

"Emmm, I think about it, it should be fine." Su Ran came out of the room and said.

"I'll go over and check if the doors and windows are closed properly, and then, smash you to help me move these boxes to the door, okay?" Su Ran pointed to the luggage bags and boxes stacked in the middle of the living room. Said.

"I have to bring these?" Su Han asked with her eyes wide open when she saw the large suitcases and large luggage bags that Su Ran was pointing at, looking at Su Ran's expression clearly and clearly. # 你 在 逗 我 吗 # These big characters.

"Are you too exaggerated?"

"Exaggerated? Not exaggerated." Su Ran said solemnly, his eyes still counting on those boxes, apparently watching what he hadn't brought.

"We just went to Suto, Xijiao Park."

"And, only two days." Su Han reminded with a look of shame on the side.

Is this woman trying to evacuate their home?

Su Han murmured silently deep in his heart.

If he didn't know this trip, he would have thought that Su Ran had borrowed some usury again and was not ready to run.

"Two days means that we are going to spend the night there. Of course, we need to be more prepared. Do you know if you are prepared?" Su Ran looked at Su Han very seriously.

"And I told you that what I packed was very necessary."

"it works?!"

"What is this box?" Su Han asked, pointing to the largest box.

"My clothes."

"Two days?"

"Oh, I brought a few more sets. I thought the ones we chose were pretty good, so I brought them all together." They can't finish them. They can be one each in the morning, noon and evening.

Do you think that clothing is as simple as clothes for family activities organized by this school? of course not!

"What about this bag?"

"This bag is toiletries."

"This one?"

"This is the camping artifact I searched online. What kind of anti-mosquito patch, first aid kit, lifeline, etc. In short, this bag is particularly useful, be sure to bring it!"

In fact, Su Han would like to remind this woman to brush less on certain treasures and watch less on small videos, because the IQ taxes recommended above are particularly high.