Chapter 81: Buy Furniture

The new home in Happiness is well decorated, and Su Ran can't wait to buy all the furniture.

Originally, Lu Shao planned to take Su Ran to see the furniture the next day.

However, when I thought of my son going to school in the morning, I looked at her and Lu Shao, and looked at me with a pitiful, abandoned face.

Su Ran was distressed and decided to wait until the weekend.

Bring your own son.

So, on the weekend, a family of three went to Furniture City.

"Son, what style of furniture do you want?" Su Ran looked at Su Han and asked.

What style? It doesn't seem to matter.

Upon hearing this, Su Han muttered silently in his heart, and said indifferently, "anything you want."

As long as it's not too earthy or weird.

and also.

Don't pink!

Looking at his son ## I just came to make a bend, do n't ask me what the look of ##, Su Ran twitched.

That son, when you heard that my dad and I were coming to buy furniture, what was it like to follow?

"I'll choose whatever I want, then." Su Ran blinked at Su Han, blinking at his eyes.

"Oh."

"Then." Seeing Su Han nodded, Su Ran followed his finger and set a set of bedroom furniture.

Having said that, I still nodded my head for a moment and pointed at the furniture very calmly and said, "The quality looks good, and it is cute and festive."

At the words of Su Ran, Su Han, who was already busy with Lu Shao's "big eyes and small eyes", also looked up and looked in the direction of Su Ran's finger.

In the eye is a touch of pink.

High and low beds, the beds above, the lower ones ... like desks?

"Don't!" Su Han rejected it very seriously.

Looking at the pink color in front of me, there was a twitch in my heart, and my face full of disappointment.

Pink? What the hell?

Moreover, even if pink, the white rabbit on the table, the closet, and the bed is still a cat. What is it?

Su Han's eyes suspected that Su Ran was intentional.

No, this woman is intentional!

"You say it's my choice." Looking at his son's black face, Su Ran tried not to smile, and said seriously.

Well, she did it on purpose.

Mainly, Su Ran found that his son has become more and more stable under his dad's education recently. It is not as fun as before, so he can't help but want to tease Su Han.

If at this moment Su Han knew what Su Ran was thinking, he would have said, "I'm not mature, but I'm about three chapters with someone, and I want to let you do my best."

However, you ca n't really take it off.

Looking at Su Han's speechless face, Su Ran smiled.

In the end, of course, Su Hanzhen didn't buy the pink hallokitty bedroom furniture.

After picking up more than half of the furniture city, Su Ran finally chose a set of good quality for Su Han. The guide of the play guide said that "very suitable for boys to toss" furniture, it looks simple and refreshing.